Author Topic: have any of you successfully quit nicotine  (Read 3299 times)

one thing i can suggest is to eat more and eat healthier. the taste of food for me, fills the 'hole' that you try to fill with vaping. also if you are generally not a fit person, or if you don't work out a lot, just try to head towards that lifestyle more. you'll see progress in yourself, and you'll feel guilty for 'reversing' your progress - not that vaping necessarily makes you fatter or anything, but the thought of bringing harmful substances into your body should feel more disgusting.
Solid advice as well. Not to mention that working out makes you need to consume more calories and nicotine suppresses your appetite. Maybe it's a problem for only some of you, but I was rail thin when I was at the peak of nic addiction, way back when I was smoking half a pack a day. I would smoke and drink coffee until the early afternoon before eating my first meal lol. Not to mention you will just feel better if you quit (a cigar or cig here and there is okay if you've got the willpower imo).

public service announcement if you use white russian wraps for your blunts you eat starfish

real men use tortillas for blunts, and you cant prove otherwise

Not smoking unfiltered lucky strikes and marlboro reds...
Not gonna make it kid

I started smoking a pipe at least 5+ years ago never got hooked on cigs since they never seemed to give me a nicotine buzz and wern't nearly as nice as good pipe tobak

I have stopped at least once for almost a year but I don't know how it just happened, all I can guess is that I'm less addicted to the nicotine and the act as I am to escapism and something else must have filled that for a time

day 2 of no nicotine. I went cold turkey from vapes. weed helps tremendously. distracts me alot

day 2 of no nicotine. I went cold turkey from vapes. weed helps tremendously. distracts me alot
less forgetin go dude. keep it up. i've started cutting down significantly as well and it feels great actually

When I quit smoking everything started to smell AMAZING, like I had no idea how much my sense of smell was diminished from smoking. I still go outside and just downright appreciate all the smells.

I quit smoking cold turkey in January so that I could gain weight faster at the gym and it's made a world of difference in my sense of taste and how I handle anxiety. I don't even crave when I drink anymore.

Weed will kind of sate your oral fixation, thats probably helping in some regard

never expected the esteemed blf ( block land forums ) to be filled with such degeneracie... quite cringe, if i do say so myself!

never expected the esteemed blf ( block land forums ) to be filled with such degeneracie... quite cringe, if i do say so myself!
this is cringe

day 3. my head hurts. alot. weed has stopped helping sadly

because im out of bud haha