[BLF NEWS] EMERGENGY REPORT - Lord Tony experimenting?

Author Topic: [BLF NEWS] EMERGENGY REPORT - Lord Tony experimenting?  (Read 3260 times)

Lord tony and foxscotch agreeing to both commit Self Delete due to the mental and physical strains of being a transgender.

oh so you are also an atheist isn't that a surprise
I aint atheist, I just know the christian god aint real, cus if he was then you would be sterile

oh so you are also an atheist isn't that a surprise
truly a surprise. having the ability to think for yourself is pretty rare these days

I aint atheist, I just know the christian god aint real, cus if he was then you would be sterile
Who are you to say what a superior being, more capable of free thought than yourself, that you don’t believe in, would want for someone you don’t know?

Who are you to say what a superior being, more capable of free thought than yourself
u making it sound like believers are cucks

u making it sound like believers are cucks
I apologize if you took it that way. I am trying to say that god is more than capable of thinking for himself. He doesn’t need some random forum user saying what he would do and wouldn’t.

how is something that doesnt have physical traits supposed to do something physical like thinking. what even is it thinking about? the children working in mines so i can wear glitter lipstick to see how far i can deepthroat my friend's rooster?

oh no wait it has to be all those millions of cows getting lifelong torture so we can drink milk we dont need

how is something that doesnt have physical traits supposed to do something physical like thinking. what even is it thinking about? the children working in mines so i can wear glitter lipstick to see how far i can deepthroat my friend's rooster?
I don’t believe this is a sincere inquiry.
As far as physically thinking you must find out if you or I even physically think.
We don’t fully understand how our brains work yet, so good luck.

oh no wait it has to be all those millions of cows getting lifelong torture so we can drink milk we dont need
Now it seems you are speculating what a being you know nothing about would think or feel. I wish you finest luck in your findings, if they get anywhere.

As far as physically thinking you must find out if you or I even physically think.
i guess you skipped a couple of biology classes?

i guess you skipped a couple of biology classes?
I did not. If you remember any time anyone fully explained how our brain works, what controls it, and what made it, I encourage you to elaborate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMKc8nfPATI
Thank you for this refresher. This video was paraphrased in some areas, and did not explain fully the functions of many of the minor parts of the brain. This explanation also left my former 2 questions out the window.

im going to let you go now because i know this isnt going to go anywhere and it is definitely not my expertise but i just wanna say im agnostic but think the existence of a superior being absurd. i can only look at a depiction of a god in the same way a sentient AI would look at its creator. and this is a dmb sci-fi way of saying that instead of being an inferior being created by a superior being, we are made as superior by an inferior. like evolution writes it