Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 84993 times)

Anyone remember ZT Black Assassin or Shanny or Lt. Greg?
I have some avatars from memory to help ring any bells
ZT Black Assassin:

Shanny:

Lt.Greg:

They dont have any relevance with me in particular just some old users I havent seen in a long time.

You guys also have some old peeps you havent seen aswell?

Lalam24
Remousamavi
Dante77
Plasma
General Jake
Randomguy
Destroyer
Jirue
Spade
Whirlwind
Amy

These are just big names off the top of my head as there's a whole tirade of people Ive known the past 11 years here

catboy

Back when I was a noobie in 2013 or 2014 I met him on my server, he seemed like a pretty cool guy. We would build stuff together on a stuffty city map I made.

He introduced me to RTB and Add-ons because at the time I had none and had no idea how to even get them. We would host a renderman camping server and stuff like that. I also would join his server every now and then.

Then he suddenly just vanished without a trace. I never saw him again. Godspeed you magnificent bastard.

Blur, I wonder what he's up to these days.

Xx_Arceus_xX (yeah what a loving name right)
last time I saw him was like 2014 and we left off on bad terms because he refused to give me credit for making him some pokemon build and trying to say I was an associate of a habital ddoser at the time, still wonder what happened to him

ive met a lot of people back in like 2014 that i cant remember the name of, but i specifically remember hellhound for some reason. i wasnt even friends with the guy, i just saw him on a couple servers every now and then. i probably just thought his name was cool and it stayed in my brain.

Furdle
Furling
Sabbin
Lordy Lord
Greekgeeker
reaper
Manty
Squideey
Eksi
Dillpickle (i have his socials tho so i keep in touch)
MrCookie

ive met a lot of people back in like 2014 that i cant remember the name of, but i specifically remember hellhound for some reason. i wasnt even friends with the guy, i just saw him on a couple servers every now and then. i probably just thought his name was cool and it stayed in my brain.
hellhound is cool

Irock, masteroflego

Haven't seen either of them since 2015 and even before that, they vanished without a trace