Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85026 times)

Well, five names come to mind.
First is KINEX. He used to host a server called Block City 3 or so,  before maps were gone, I think all the way back in 2010-2012.
Second is Kunit. I've only met him once but he was developing a Dark-RP mod. BLID-572
Third is John1701, he used to run a server called "The John1701 Hotel" around... '10 to '13. We'd screw around and create disasters that screwed with the hotel, like zombies, flooding, etc. Players were also able to customize rooms they "rented".
Finally, GSFGhost and Icygamma
Also, obligatory beta testers (Nitramtj, Kompressor, Mocheeze, Bones4, Rotondo, entrepreneur in, Kaje, etc.)

I've since forgotten countless people unfortunately. But my list of people I miss/remember are here:
Fooly Cooly (and those other Tennessee dudes from that server)
Trifornt (was really patient and nice to me on Tezuni's Prison Escape even though I was a cigaretteola at the time)
Cap'n (always spoke like a pirate)
Danny 500 (i think that was his name, Conan might remember considering the whole dannybuilding phase and the danny airport)
Amy (ambiguously gendered meth head banker and epic architect)
Facechild (and his LSD server)
mod-man (wrinkle-brained oldcigarette)
I love you (he might still be around but I haven't seen that name since Age of Dungeons was big)

mod-man still plays sometimes, unless im outta the loop and he just disappeared

cody max
choice127
youngrotations

irk89
wizzard
t0xic
shygriff
robo noob
uxie
deathwish
stocking
|shadow
game master pro

mod-man still plays sometimes, unless im outta the loop and he just disappeared
I saw him maybe a month before 5/2, maybe he's just locked out but he also hasn't been on the forums since 5/3

georges

he gave me the build for suburbia, and we used to smash ass together in heedicalking's tdms

who was that ginger girl that used to post on real life pictures all the time? I never got around to simping since I was broke back then

who was that ginger girl that used to post on real life pictures all the time? I never got around to simping since I was broke back then
It was me, give me your money.
I think it was stocking, she was a ginger wasn't she?

Although Stocking had dyed her hair ginger at some point, it is absolutely not her that I'm talking ab

There was this guy from Ireland called Guardian; I don't know where disappeared to but I wish I could message him again.

General Jake

Hello! I still check the forums from time to time. Total coincidence I found this post though since I haven't been even on the forums in over a year.

Thinking of maybe hosting an AoB reunion sometime to bring some old faces together again.  :cookieMonster:

Hello! I still check the forums from time to time. Total coincidence I found this post though since I haven't been even on the forums in over a year.

Thinking of maybe hosting an AoB reunion sometime to bring some old faces together again.  :cookieMonster:
This response brought a much needed smile to my face with all thats going on in the world. Miss AoB tremendously and I hope you and everyone else are doing well  <3