Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85028 times)

For some reason A.R.C. is the only name that comes to mind for me

my homie Kugelblitz (149281) also known as Twix

he just... vanished

Facechild (and his LSD server)
you can catch Facechild over on the Brickadia discord; he's real active on there

mod-man (wrinkle-brained oldcigarette)
you can find mod-man playing b4v21 sometimes. dunno about v21

okay where the forget are the following:

green blockhead
troop
reflex killer cat
sony
bob rowan
raikov
gravity cat
moonlight
DannyX

okay where the forget are the following:

green blockhead
troop
reflex killer cat
sony
bob rowan
raikov
gravity cat
moonlight
DannyX

you know REFLEX???????????????????????????????????????????

reflex is like one of my best friends ever, they're doing well
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 02:33:47 PM by Swollow »

knew like 3 guys (everyone else i met on BL years back i managed to find again on either BLF, or Discord, or Steam.) airball08 (maybe it was airball88. unsure.)Knew another guy by the name of Battledroid Commander. Absolutely no clue where the other two are. Their names were <TGC>blackcat, and airball08.

you know REFLEX???????????????????????????????????????????

reflex is like one of my best friends ever, they're doing well
uh oh

I swore I already posted this but

JCMSergox
Okiver
Nasoa

Champion
ThePatriot
and Silleb

I haven't heard from these guys for quite some time...
Same! I remember them but I haven't seen or heard from them for a long time :c

Theblackparrot comes to mind along with Flubbman97 (though he renamed himself to Big Bob on YouTube he apparently took down a bunch of his old videos leaving just the ECB Tennis videos) Don't know what happened to the two.

Theblackparrot comes to mind along with Flubbman97 (though he renamed himself to Big Bob on YouTube he apparently took down a bunch of his old videos leaving just the ECB Tennis videos) Don't know what happened to the two.

last spoke to flubbman back in 2015. we were pretty close then we just stopped talking. tried talking to him a few years ago but not a lot happened.

i constantly wonder what happened to Jack Noir and whether or not Despair Fever is going to get released

tbp has largely left the community for the second time, so likely will not come back. a number of us still in contact with him though since he runs blockbot on bcc and we have to poke him to restart it now and then.

don’t really know him, but magick mage. heard he became a pastor.
maverick, who hosted sniper ctf/tdm servers i frequented a lot. apparently irl friend of ostinyo who i still have on steam.
pandan, whos an indie game dev now in his free time. check out his game, fadeout, on steam. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1306570/Fadeout_Underground/
bushido. also indie game dev but havent spotted him active in months. sad cause his game, jack and casie, is dope as hell and i want to help him finish it if hes running solo.

anyone keeping in touch with supertoxic or pablo?

i constantly wonder what happened to Jack Noir and whether or not Despair Fever is going to get released
I have spoke with him a few times back when medRP was still around, but after Sapphire Servers/Savers Surfers shut down (ASSUMING THAT THEY HAVE) I haven't heard anyone word about him since.