Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 84995 times)

anyone know what happened to sun? hosted plane simulator, dude just sorta vanished one day.

so many addon makers are becoming game devs, it's wild

but I haven't seen
[]---[]
PsP
bbs
Cloudovpein
Infiminer
Scoobs
or Betelgeuse

no sight of them for the longest time

oh bitch now THAT name is mythical status at this point
he was my bff until he disapear

there was this guy named fuzztoast man i won der where he is LOL

Betelgeuse

no sight of them for the longest time

Didn't he get banned off the fourms?

anyone know what happened to sun? hosted plane simulator, dude just sorta vanished one day.
i am still alive! i dont really play blockland anymore but a friend brought this to my attention
i might do something plane simulator related again *someday* but it sure wont be anytime soon

a friend brought this to my attention
hey that friend has a name >:((((

Didn't he get banned off the fourms?
his entire existence on the forums was to troll/spam and get banned, but ingame he was relatively normal. p sure rigel meant he hasnt seen him ingame for a long time

i am still alive! i dont really play blockland anymore but a friend brought this to my attention
i might do something plane simulator related again *someday* but it sure wont be anytime soon
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bruh

Third is John1701, he used to run a server called "The John1701 Hotel" around... '10 to '13. We'd screw around and create disasters that screwed with the hotel, like zombies, flooding, etc. Players were also able to customize rooms they "rented".
bro johns hotel was the stuff
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 02:55:55 PM by Cobalt »

someone named Scout (might have had random numbers on the end, not sure) used to host a family RP back in 2010 that i always joined. Eventually they just stopped showing up on the server list