Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85034 times)

sharpshooter
gravity cat (where the forget is the hind)
tonkka
cage
raikov
darkeh (i do not have fond memories of)
spikeman
bushido

Almost everyone I've met on blockland...

I happened to stop by here and saw my name pop up a couple of times.

I moved on from Blockland many years ago, got a few items accepted into TF2, finally got my life together, made good friends online and in real life, and I'm currently working in game dev on a modestly popular game. I'm also the happiest I've been in a very long time

I happened to stop by here and saw my name pop up a couple of times.

I moved on from Blockland many years ago, got a few items accepted into TF2, finally got my life together, made good friends online and in real life, and I'm currently working in game dev on a modestly popular game. I'm also the happiest I've been in a very long time
This is wonderful to hear, and it's nice in general to hear from you again! :cookie:

What is this "modestly popular" game you are working with?

This is wonderful to hear, and it's nice in general to hear from you again! :cookie:

What is this "modestly popular" game you are working with?
Nice to see you too!
Raft, it's on Steam :)

Oh yeah, i've seen that game make it's rounds on Youtube

Personally, it's not something i'm interested in, but it does look like a pretty solid game, and it's cool to know that you had a hand in developing it

I just remembered
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HES BACK HES BACK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO

nice, I remember watching your videos back in 2010 when I had just bought the game

Betelgeuse

Ive seen him active in this one discord im in, and hes been around when brickadia updated a while ago.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 10:15:28 PM by blockman01 »

dgreen5 cappytaino and akio

dgreen for no particular reason i just saw them play the game a lot

cappytaino and akio were my league buddies i don't know their names on league or discord though

dgreen5 cappytaino and akio

dgreen for no particular reason i just saw them play the game a lot

cappytaino and akio were my league buddies i don't know their names on league or discord though
i got both on my friends list, i can hook u guys up. im conanbuchanan on league, shoot me a fr