Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85053 times)

yeah like where in hell is limerick right now

okay where the forget are the following:

green blockhead

also I'm right here

Badspot, I remeber him online on forums but... he was last online on august 16th

the only people i remember are red spy and limerick, wondering where did they go

the only people i remember are red spy and limerick, wondering where did they go
limerick died of a drug overdose 2 months ago

I wonder if that Jacob dude ever got to access the internet again

spotted in the comments of todays yogscast video....

I KNOW HE IS A loving child enthusiast BUT WHAT DID HE DO TO BECOME child enthusiast
By uh, being a child enthusiast and grooming children on the forums

Phydeoux was another one; one of the "initial founders" of vehicle content

Went through my old PMs today, these names made me feel like I was 12 again.

• Ladios
  • Destroyer
  • Randomguy
  • Jeorge
  • SirLancelot7
  • builder(engineer)
  • Tokervoin
  • Crazy Salt
  • rAnDoM CaPs
  • [-X-]
  • Placid

Went through my old PMs today, these names made me feel like I was 12 again.

• [-X-]

i get random pms now and then

I happened to stop by here and saw my name pop up a couple of times.

I moved on from Blockland many years ago, got a few items accepted into TF2, finally got my life together, made good friends online and in real life, and I'm currently working in game dev on a modestly popular game. I'm also the happiest I've been in a very long time

hey man i'm glad you're doing well.

if anyone was wondering about me, i haven't really played since 2015. i occasionally come on and that's about it.
joined the army about two years ago, pretty crap job i won't lie. i have a really nice gf now and life is starting to look good.

hey man i'm glad you're doing well.

if anyone was wondering about me, i haven't really played since 2015. i occasionally come on and that's about it.
joined the army about two years ago, pretty crap job i won't lie. i have a really nice gf now and life is starting to look good.
What's your MOS?