Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85007 times)

fungusamungus

iirc he was involved in some drama and might have been a troublemaker, but i just remember the name
fungus is a super good ass builder. he got into a lot of shenanigans a long ass time ago but he goes by a different name now

-snip-
spotted in the comments of todays yogscast video....
Yeah, i am still around too, but nice to see some people recognise me.
I mostly lurk, trying to get some old add-ons and updates to add-ons out though, so i am still somewhat active.

Does anyone remember Moogleboss? He had awesome TDM & DM servers with the lupura

Does anyone remember Moogleboss? He had awesome TDM & DM servers with the lupura
Holy stuff, you literally belong on a list of long lost users
I havent seen you in forever

Holy stuff, you literally belong on a list of long lost users
I havent seen you in forever
last post was just less than a year ago, then 2018, then 2017

holy forget its you

i recall your name and wanting to be friends with you cause i was like 12 and you looked like you were popular

iconic name, neat to see an og like you around years later

holy forget its you

i recall your name and wanting to be friends with you cause i was like 12 and you looked like you were popular

iconic name, neat to see an og like you around years later
You're not confusing him for NickTheSushi, are you?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 01:36:29 AM by Masterlegodude »

nope

both people i recall seeing as a kid and for whatever reason i thought they were popular

Stratofortress's mods were the best, if anyone remembers him.

What's the name of the kid who kept getting banned on the forums who's avatar was a droopy looking stick figure?  Anyone remember this from 5-7 years ago?  Think his name started with a J.  I just remember it was really freaking funny.

anyone remember 'the doctor' with the zombie avatar? lol.

anyone remember 'the doctor' with the zombie avatar? lol.
Self Delete by stab

I miss MagickMage. He was a beacon of hope in this cesspit of college aged users arguing with teens, trying to play with virtual legos.

Whatever happened to Bushido, anyways? I haven't seen him since his stuff got leaked.
What also happened to Sugar? Only other name I can remember.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 09:40:04 PM by tber123 »

Went through my old PMs today, these names made me feel like I was 12 again.

• SirLancelot7

Sirlancelot is still active on Steam, I can ask him about you if you dont have him already