Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85071 times)

anyone know what happened to RAZORBACK? he hosted stuff with Xalos a while back when I was admining for both of them and I never found out what happened to him. I know he never was on the forums because he saw no interest.

oh and Reinforcements. I wonder what they're doing these days too

I was just thinking about LegoPepper recently. I met him online before I played Blockland as he was quite popular on Roblox circa 2008.

all the time..

always wonder who is still around and hope they are having a fantastic life.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 01:23:38 AM by Flying Ace »

tails and twente were like my bff's and as far as I know they're both doing well

I've been thinking alot about the people from forum games section
Swat one, Juncoph, Agent Legit 22 and some other ones, I wonder if there is any way to keep in contact with anyone from the forums when the forums shut down
Roll call: The goofy dude who says present. PMs open even if I don't read often.

Juncoph appears to have fallen off, at least for me.

AL22 I haven't seen in… Gee, 3 years now?

Treebeard quote of "Many of these [folks] were my friends…" seems to fit just about right. Still have Thorfin25 added on my Steam friends list and I refuse to unfriend. He will remain there forever.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 03:13:59 AM by SWAT One »

EpicDuke I know you're here I just wanna say uhh,  hi!
hello. to be honest i don't really remember you, sorry. do you have me on steam already? i have a bunch of blockland guys on steam and discord but i never talk to them. they might as well not be there.

the only guy i really remember is someone who i made some stupid whale video with, at least i think it was a video. we made a few builds together that he hosted on his server but i honestly can't remember his name or even what year this was. i think i posted some of our stuff in the gallery but i can't really be assed to look for it. i know i drew something for it, though i think i lost it when i went from a laptop to a pc.

besides him there was that group i played those autistic nation rps with in the forum games section but i never really called them friends. jairo is in my steam friends list and that's about it.
ngl kinda wonder if Pie Crust is still alive or not, havent seen him in years and he doesnt respond on discord / steam anymore
https://soundcloud.com/epicduke/pie-crust-forgets-dogs

musicbullet
2C (or something like that)
mel the frog
kelp

bunch of other names i'm forgetting but basically a bunch of grapple knife players, those times were lit
kyle i want to apologise for hating on your choices of music for your gk server, joji was good idk why i h8ed

does anyone still have contact with shock/crazycom blid 636 ?

used to be super close with him for many years, we commented on eachother's steam profiles about a year ago two or three years ago and then he disappeared
« Last Edit: January 02, 2023, 01:40:19 PM by Isjix »

musicbullet
2C (or something like that)
mel the frog
kelp

bunch of other names i'm forgetting but basically a bunch of grapple knife players, those times were lit
kyle i want to apologise for hating on your choices of music for your gk server, joji was good idk why i h8ed

hello. to be honest i don't really remember you, sorry. do you have me on steam already? i have a bunch of blockland guys on steam and discord but i never talk to them. they might as well not be there.

the only guy i really remember is someone who i made some stupid whale video with, at least i think it was a video. we made a few builds together that he hosted on his server but i honestly can't remember his name or even what year this was. i think i posted some of our stuff in the gallery but i can't really be assed to look for it. i know i drew something for it, though i think i lost it when i went from a laptop to a pc.

besides him there was that group i played those autistic nation rps with in the forum games section but i never really called them friends. jairo is in my steam friends list and that's about it.https://soundcloud.com/epicduke/pie-crust-forgets-dogs
i just always remember seeing your name here and ingame during the 2010's. I added you on discord from the ID you have in your signature. idk if we still play the same games but i might msg you every now and then with some kinda pun if you accept

Lalam24
Remousamavi
Dante77
Plasma
General Jake
Randomguy
Destroyer
Jirue
Spade
Whirlwind
Amy

These are just big names off the top of my head as there's a whole tirade of people Ive known the past 11 years here

lol almost 3 years late but i got in here after like 10 years and searched my name and this came up, i remember you too, some of those guys are from AoB, good times!! im 26 now, living on my own and working as a web dev, time flies...

lol almost 3 years late but i got in here after like 10 years and searched my name and this came up, i remember you too, some of those guys are from AoB, good times!! im 26 now, living on my own and working as a web dev, time flies...
holy cow, whats up man. it sure has been a while! I'd recognize your name anywhere since it's so close to mine, lol.

i just always remember seeing your name here and ingame during the 2010's. I added you on discord from the ID you have in your signature. idk if we still play the same games but i might msg you every now and then with some kinda pun if you accept
if you did i didn't get it. unless if you were that chadzar guy from a few weeks ago, i thought that was a spam bot

if you did i didn't get it. unless if you were that chadzar guy from a few weeks ago, i thought that was a spam bot
yea that was me lol. i probably shoulda dm'd you or something