2020/05/20 - Blockland r2023-r2031

Author Topic: 2020/05/20 - Blockland r2023-r2031  (Read 96663 times)

Do you need 2 BLIDs in order to host a dedi server and play on it?

are we out of borrowed time yet?

answer me you coward
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:00:14 PM by New Years »

Glitch with long usernames, when you host a server it overlaps with the name of your server.

Hosts can't multi client, makes them fail auth
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:05:17 PM by P1xel »

Badspot

• Administrator
Do you need 2 BLIDs in order to host a dedi server and play on it?

No.

i've long since lost the account i used to play bl on steam 5 years ago so forget

It's auth'd with steam running in the background just fine, but still having trouble connecting to servers? (This is on the launcher version)

Badspot

• Administrator
When you have the problem, type echo($Auth::blid0); in the console and see what it says.

Should I have put it on uplay instead?  What planet are you from where steam is some kind of huge burden?

Are you a loving time traveler?  This argument against steam barely made sense in 2004.  Hell, my computer is 6 years old and I have 16 gigs of ram.  There's no way you're making this argument in good faith.  You're just being offended on behalf of other people that you're imagining.
I can't stop loving laughing at this lmfao
Chadspot coming in clutch with the rapid-fire patches and rapid-fire roasts

was trying to film something using multiclienting, after a while, i get kicked off, console saying "Posting to master failed: Invalid Steam Ticket", happens every timenvm i can just use lan i'm loving stupid
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:54:00 PM by 1 »

When you have the problem, type echo($Auth::blid0); in the console and see what it says.

Also I imagine it's probably important to mention I'm on Mac, and the build number is r2001 despite everything else updating?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:59:15 PM by Jam_Jar »

Badspot

• Administrator
Also I imagine it's probably important to mention I'm on Mac, and the build number is r2001 despite everything else updating?

Well that'll do it.  I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

When I try to host my server on my VPS, I get the error "The procedure entry point SteamInternal_ContextInit could not be located in the dynamic link library"

When I try to host my server on my VPS, I get the error "The procedure entry point SteamInternal_ContextInit could not be located in the dynamic link library"
You probably have Blockland.exe set to read-only which prevented it from being updated.

Sweet. Ive got my account linked to my Steam account no problem.
Kinda wild seeing a "Select Blockland ID" UI on startup.

Can we expect an update that remembers what ID you last logged into so you dont have to re-select and ID each time you launch the game?

Steam linking worked as advertised.  Logged on via standalone version with Steam open in background, no problems.

Pecon pls host Technic FW.  I've been dying to see it.