Author Topic: 2020/05/20 - Blockland r2023-r2031  (Read 96652 times)

Also I imagine it's probably important to mention I'm on Mac, and the build number is r2001 despite everything else updating?
I have a mac but i installed Catalina. FML, i can't run 32 bit apps anymore, Maybe badspot can fix this?

So is richardbutt in the new auth server?

I have a mac but i installed Catalina. FML, i can't run 32 bit apps anymore, Maybe badspot can fix this?
badspot has deemed further development of the game on mac a lost cause due to his mac mini being too old to run a macos version that supports steam and the depreciation of opengl. your best shot is running the game under boot camp or in a virtual machine.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:51:49 AM by Mr Queeba »

you bought into this when you bought mac

lol imagine being the guy who changed his name to xX_roosterSUCKER99_Xx or something similar as a joke for a few hours before this update hit

lol imagine being the guy who changed his name to xX_roosterSUCKER99_Xx or something similar as a joke for a few hours before this update hit

you make that sound like a bad thing

If I had bought Blockland on Steam already, but I have an old key (because I recently recovered it I had forgotten it). If I link that key to my Steam what will happen?

You can create a partition and step back to Mojave on that side.
Just have to wait and see if Badspot can help with the launcher version for macOS seeing as an update was pushed out, but the current revision number doesn't match.

given what i understand about software converting 32bit software to 64bit isnt trivial but it isn't particularly difficult either with the right tools and knowledge. depending on sales badspot may have no incentive to work on this as providing forward compatibility may not generate any actual income.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-convert-a-32-bit-software-into-a-64-bit

why do i only see like 8 servers

Go to your server filters and unselect the boxes that are selected. This worked for me

I saw some mf named SimpleFlips and I was like "God damn dude you forgeted cause of this update"

My key was compromised and leaked at the start of the month. Will I still be able to link it to Steam?

-cut img-
"(Mis)"
It's when I try to connect to my dedicated, unless I'm doing something wrong it should be fine.
I did try to copy/paste my steam directory's files into the retail copy for dedicated server hosting, that might be the issue, but with some stuff as obscure as this it's kinda up there. I'll toy with it later but for the time being anybody know wtf might cause this. It's just a join to a disconnect after I load datablocks, as far as I can tell there's no meat to unpack in it really.

oh also tried without blockland glass, doesn't make a difference.

yeah apparently not related to the update. some weird bug I had to disable some add-ons for. never got it previously.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 08:51:17 PM by speeddog73 »

Badspot

• Administrator
My key was compromised and leaked at the start of the month. Will I still be able to link it to Steam?

My plan is to allow linking your BLID to your steam account using your forum email.  It will have to be checked vs a white list of email domains though because there are a large number forum accounts registered with one time use/public emails.  Will this work for you?