Author Topic: summer thread  (Read 1690 times)

forget summer bro it's all hot and stuff

Fall > Winter > Spring > Summer

Sitting out side in the night drinking a coke and looking at the sky listening to some music

being hot is better than being cold. When you are hot, you can cool off by sweating. Minimal clothes are needed. You can enjoy nice treats like icecream and ice cold water. You can also do a lot more things. In the cold, your so loving miserable. It is unbearable. You have to throw on a forget ton of clothes and that always doesn't work. Everything is dead and nasty.

being hot is better than being cold.
I can stop reading here because it is clear you are a fool, and your opinions are those of a monkey child

summer is alright but i dont like sweating. you could probably freeze all the sweat that comes out of me and save the glaciers

It costs money to avoid being hot, but it's free, comfy, and relaxing to avoid being too cold

I feel more miserable in the summer than in the winter

winter is better because there isn't a forget ton of annoying little loving bugs like mosquitoes, wasps, the ants that like to invade my house every april/may, these flying ants that apparently exist, horse flys,ticks and all the other annoying little forgets who crawl on you and bite you and are all forgetin nasty and stuff and want to ruin your day and make you miserable.

but hey summer's also good cause well no school, and water parks and all the fun summer activities.

Gotta love when it's hot and they told you no more organized PT, they schedule full weeks of organized PT where we run for 3 to 4 miles a day

forget summer all my brothers love winter

being hot is better than being cold.
which is better

being cold
OR
being absolutely drenched in disgusting sweat and mosquito bites

summer is objectively the best season. sorry u wanna freeze to death and have it be dark by like 4:30pm and have non stop wind and rain

It is getting hotter day by day. He is arriving.