Author Topic: Modern childrens cartoon  (Read 2445 times)

this just reminds me of how disgusting some frames of spongebob animations where

like some of this stuff was incredibly hyperreal for no loving reason:

The internet trying to find the writers' identities

https://youtu.be/Gd06jurJoH4?t=126

i swear i saw the top three on bestgore

see with spongebob its not like anyone on the team is jerking off to grossly detailed meat and gore
i still have no idea why they chose to draw it in the first place though, like, these bitches draw blood and guts better than i can

see with spongebob its not like anyone on the team is jerking off to grossly detailed meat and gore
i still have no idea why they chose to draw it in the first place though, like, these bitches draw blood and guts better than i can
yeah but like what the forget is this:

nickelodeon probably has the most sus team of people making kids cartoons. it seems everythings a special interest or they have incredibly weird stuff

that reminds me i need to go back and watch sanjay and craig ive been meaning to do that for a while

that reminds me i need to go back and watch sanjay and craig ive been meaning to do that for a while

have fun bro

this is the stuff that ruined me bro
Going fat instead of latex, 0/10 bro

I guess the state of modern cartoons helps explain in part why everyone on the forums is so mentally defective.

How dare you bump this