You cant keep us locked up

Author Topic: You cant keep us locked up  (Read 1838 times)

THE DEMOCRATS ARE GETTING THEIR LITTLE TASTE OF COMMUNISIM! THEY CANT KEEP US LOCKED UP FOREVER! IM TIRED OF ALL THE BRAIN DEAD DEMOCRATS TRYING TO KEEP US INSIDE SO THEY CAN TRY AND GET Annoying Orange OUT OF THE OFFICE! THEY'RE LIKE CRUEL, EVIL, LITTLE CHILDREN! THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT NO MATTER WHAT OR HOW THEY DO IT! forget THE DEMOCRATS!!!!!

this is genuinely how you feel but if enough people give you stuff your gonna brush and say it was a joke thread

Bonalbo Bumpf is bery billy! Bebe he is beeping bebberybubby inbibe! Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

4 Rules of Verbatim Transcription
Updated on: November 12, 2018

Tweet
Pin
Verbatim transcription is the art of converting spoken word into text such that a message is captured exactly the way it has been spoken.

This requires a keen ear and attention to detail. Verbatim transcripts cannot be created  by mindlessly listening and typing. One has to pay close attention to every sound, tone, word and make intelligent use of punctuation to convey the correct message.

For example:

Female:   We received a lot of support from…uh from community services- [baby starts crying].
Interviewer:   Oh, do you want to take a short break?
Female:   No that’s okay, I just need to turn her over [talks to the baby, 60s]. So I was saying…uhm…we got a lot of support in my first few weeks back from the hospital.

In this example, the transcript includes words as well as other details like background sounds, details of the mother talking to her baby, and fillers.

That’s the meaning of verbatim transcription – it means capturing not just what was said on the recording but also how it was said and in what circumstances.

Verbatim transcription means capturing not just what was said on the recording, but also how it was said and in what circumstances.
CLICK TO TWEET
Types of Verbatim Transcription
While the true meaning of verbatim remains transcribing exactly what’s happening on a recording, variations have developed over time to suit different needs.

There are mainly 3 types of verbatim transcription:

Intelligent Verbatim
Verbatim
True Verbatim
Each style has it’s own benefits and meets a different need. Let’s take a look at each in detail.

1. Intelligent Verbatim
Intelligent Verbatim transcription (a.k.a. clean read or clean verbatim) involves transcription with detailed editing and sometimes minor paraphrasing to create an easy-to-read transcript.

This style is ideal for those who need error-free, ready-to-print transcripts, and is therefore the preferred transcription style for business recordings.

What’s included: Everything that is said on the recording with minor paraphrasing (if needed).

What’s not: Grammatical errors, fillers (ums, uhs, you knows, etc.), stutters (In- In- In- In fact), false starts (incomplete sentences), repetitions, non-verbal communication, and ambient sounds.

2. Verbatim
Verbatim is one degree more detailed than intelligent verbatim transcription.

In this style, every word on the recording is transcribed as is, including grammatical errors and false starts. However, extra details like stutters and repetitions are removed.

This transcription style is preferred by students, researchers and journa

inb4 this gets moved to drama

YOU CANT KEEP THE DRAWING THREAD LOCKED UP FOREVER forgetERS

is master matthew cloning himself resulting in a loss of intellect as a direct sympton

they cant, but i will

They hated peebs because he spoke the truth

Lets be real: I doubt you even left the house before anyway.

so far i've worked every day through this entire coronavirus scare at my local supermarket. i humor handicaps for minimum wage, 35 hours a week. so here's my professional opinion on this:

op you're so right. thank you for your valuable input. next customer please