Author Topic: research  (Read 13922 times)

It's illegal to allow minors to view research...It isn't illegal for minors to view...
Make up your mind.

If a parent gives a kid research, its illegal. If a kid just goes and finds it, it's not.
Try reading for understanding.
It's a Friday. I read it over and over and thought it said exactly the same thing. Sorry Ephi, Wedge and Colten. I'll go get s'more sugar in my system.

God, stop whining about research, my freinds watch research o the school computers when the teachers go :cookieMonster:

OMG everything is blocked on ours! OMG they can be expeled!

Lol wtf... That's almost a 3 month bump...

Fuck off, Asserath. Welcome to the internet.

That's quite a contradiction. ;-)

He's banned, no point.

I tried watching some of the videos but its really a turn off with all the whispering and bulging eyes. I mean, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but 2 chicks mindlessly following a script is really lame.

Pictures work a lot better me thinks.

I hope he's gone for good. Need's to stop trolling.

I tried watching some of the videos but its really a turn off with all the whispering and bulging eyes. I mean, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but 2 chicks mindlessly following a script is really lame.

That's why amateur research is the best.

That's why amateur research is the best.

I don't think so. It's all "dear in the headlights".

I'm not following...

I'm not following...

Almost every video I have seen has involved 2 or more chicks staring at each other with eyes open as wide as trashcan lids looking as nervous as sin. It's not attractive. You can tell that their not "in" it. They just want to get payed and never see that person again. The "acting" (if you can call it that) is so phony.

Some times it's better to just let imagination fill in the blanks.

I'm not following...

Almost every video I have seen has involved 2 or more chicks staring at each other with eyes open as wide as trashcan lids looking as nervous as sin. It's not attractive. You can tell that their not "in" it. They just want to get payed and never see that person again. The "acting" (if you can call it that) is so phony.

Some times it's better to just let imagination fill in the blanks.

You either don't know anything and are making assumptions or are looking in the wrong places. Seriously, whispering? What the forget?