Author Topic: research  (Read 13926 times)

I'm not following...

Almost every video I have seen has involved 2 or more chicks staring at each other with eyes open as wide as trashcan lids looking as nervous as sin. It's not attractive. You can tell that their not "in" it. They just want to get payed and never see that person again. The "acting" (if you can call it that) is so phony.

Some times it's better to just let imagination fill in the blanks.

You either don't know anything and are making assumptions or are looking in the wrong places. Seriously, whispering? What the forget?

Probably just looking in the wrong place.

I'm not following...

Almost every video I have seen has involved 2 or more chicks staring at each other with eyes open as wide as trashcan lids looking as nervous as sin. It's not attractive. You can tell that their not "in" it. They just want to get payed and never see that person again. The "acting" (if you can call it that) is so phony.

Some times it's better to just let imagination fill in the blanks.

You either don't know anything and are making assumptions or are looking in the wrong places. Seriously, whispering? What the forget?

Probably just looking in the wrong place.
Since when does amateur research pay.

I remember watching a researcho, and then hear someone whisper "Start crying!", then the girl looked at the camera then proceeded to pretend to cry. Totally ruined my hard-on due to bursting a lung from laughter. :cookieMonster:

best conversation opener ever:

This one time i was watching a researcho...

i wack off to 2 girls 1 cup

i wack off to 2 girls 1 cup

I just lost a little more faith in humanity.

I want that Bisjac video >:D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 01:48:46 AM by Colten »

I want that Bisjac video >:D
So do I, it sounds hot. ;) [/sarcasm]

The original video I made this topic for strangely still exists.  Anyways, a discussion of research is not needed in a 3 month old topic.  Locked.