george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 28590 times)

stop posting
Sure I'll stop. Actually I'll be kind, I'll go and grab you a tissue for those tears. The anger felt by people is completely justified, and the cop should be trialed for murder. That said, the anger stopped being justifyable after police cars, stores and an apartment building were smashed, set on fire and looted.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 03:41:58 PM by theblocker »

nah burn all the governmental buildings idc just leave the small businesses alone

There are police disguised as rioters destroying buildings to de legitimize the protests

ok theblocker. since you didnt stop posting, can you tell me what did america do when britain was way in over their head? protest peacefully? or was there a whole cascade of conflict and riots that lead to the revolutionary war?

we patriotically praise ourselves and the founding fathers for our independence over some loving tea taxes, but the second black people are fed up with systematic injustice that has lasted centuries, its unjustifiable.... and mind you, its not like these riots are out of the blue. we've been hashtagging, protesting peacefully, kneeling for years all to STILL be vilified and demonized by those who just dont. loving. get. it.

i dont think this needs to amount to a mass civil or revolutionary conflict like the above, and im not necessarily for or against the rioting.... but, are we just supposed to protest peacefully till we get some more half-assed and sugarcoated words of support so the cycle can just keep repeating? riots lead to lgbt rights, civil rights, etc... MLK did everything right and was still killed for it.

if youre that upset about a corporate target and an unfinished apartment that it's automatically unjustifiable because people are sick and tired of these consistent stories of injustice, maybe you should start doing everything in your power to make sure it doesnt need to come to that. and maybe grab yourself some tissues while you're at it because im good over here.

also this:
There are police disguised as rioters destroying buildings to de legitimize the protests

-snip-

You're preaching to the choir here, buddy. stuff like this happening is terrible, I agree, but violence is just not the way to solve it. There's a reason anyone can get involved in politics. Instead of turning all of America against you by destroying private property, setting stuff on fire and looting, start out with small, community-size politics, try to become the head of some local political party and grow from there. I guarantee you that if you can get a positive message that speaks to more than just the local community, you have the chance to do some real good.

I'm out of touch with US politics, so if I'm mistaken in any part here, feel free to correct me

im preaching to the choir but you manage to give that alternative suggestion to this rare instance of rioting as if it already hasn't been tried and done over and over

I guarantee you that if you can get a positive message that speaks to more than just the local community, you have the chance to do some real good.
if the police wanted a positive message they wouldn't have introduced themselves by breaking an unarmed man's neck with their knee. what you're seeing is called civil unrest and it's not meant to be a positive message

what you're seeing is called civil unrest and it's not meant to be a positive message

Sure I'll stop. Actually I'll be kind, I'll go and grab you a tissue for those tears. The anger felt by people is completely justified, and the cop should be trialed for murder. That said, the anger stopped being justifyable after police cars, stores and an apartment building were smashed, set on fire and looted.
think of the windows!!!!!!!!!!!

damn. a human being was murdered and some private property was destroyed. i, a smart person, think these things are at all comparable

theblocker i know from discord that you're trying to do le epic troll but forgetin bruh

theblocker i know from discord that you're trying to do le epic troll but forgetin bruh
I'm not sure what you're trying to say with this

lol theres a riot happening a few blocks away from me right now at the barclays center