george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 29526 times)

forget not gandhi mahal

this has gone too far

what is going through all of your dense loving skulls that makes you think that burning stuff down and stealing things is making things right? it costs time and money to replace them, and sometimes it puts people out of their jobs. if you can believe it, you dont have to be violent to get a message across.

what is going through all of your dense loving skulls that makes you think that burning stuff down and stealing things is making things right? it costs time and money to replace them, and sometimes it puts people out of their jobs. if you can believe it, you dont have to be violent to get a message across.

It's a legit form of protest when we live in a society that values goods more than human lives.

Costing them money hurts them more.

you dont have to be violent to get a message across.

that's funny

because there was a peaceful protest

Then police tear gassed the stuff out of it, unprovoked.

Look where non violence gets you

corporations have millions/billions of dollars. nobody cares except people such as yourself that are worrying more about material instead of injustice. dont complain about the violence that was taught to us when you didnt listen to the peaceful protests before.

i think violence and rioting in the form of protest is a avenue and valid tool for political change. i don’t like however how when parts of the group and random people inside join in on a peaceful movement and flip the image. it’s completely valid to riot just don’t use the ones who didn’t originally intend for violence into it

most of the rioters are not even from MN lol

corporations have millions/billions of dollars. nobody cares except people such as yourself that are worrying more about material instead of injustice. dont complain about the violence that was taught to us when you didnt listen to the peaceful protests before.
absurd statement. corporations definitely have no doubt the capital to support and rebuild their hubs. that’s exactly the point. corporations and those who are well off survive from the rioting and looting but as you have seen the riots weren’t indiscriminate of local or global businesses. people and communities are forever affected that had no say or involvement in the matter.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 08:30:43 PM by Damp »

It takes like 4 seconds to find the guys house, why not go burn that down instead of some dude's minimum wage job

nothing absurd about what I said. whatsoever. ok so we agree on corporations...small businesses are another thing. but perhaps you should say all this to the undercover police officers starting fires and stuff. or the anti-riot cops gassing and beating down what was a nonviolent protest in the first place.

i dont know how you guys arent understanding? no one wants to riot and it’s obviously objectively unfortunate that it’s happening... but thats exactly the loving point here? that it’s unfortunate that we’re now at the point in 20loving20 that people feel the need to start mass rioting in order to get some stuff finally done.

this is a historical cycle of precedence. the majority of civil unrest and violent protests were the result of police brutality and legal injustice. and only then did they actually start changing things little by little. maybe the people in charge taking taxpayers loving incomes should be listening to the nonviolent uprisings that last for YEARS before they start getting violent

nothing absurd about what I said. whatsoever. ok so we agree on corporations...small businesses are another thing. but perhaps you should say all this to the undercover police officers starting fires and stuff. or the anti-riot cops gassing and beating down what was a nonviolent protest in the first place.

i dont know how you guys arent understanding? no one wants to riot and it’s obviously objectively unfortunate that it’s happening... but thats exactly the loving point here? that it’s unfortunate that we’re now at the point in 20loving20 that people feel the need to start mass rioting in order to get some stuff finally done.

this is a historical cycle of precedence. the majority of civil unrest and violent protests were the result of police brutality and legal injustice. and only then did they actually start changing things little by little. maybe the people in charge taking taxpayers loving incomes should be listening to the nonviolent uprisings that last for YEARS before they start getting violent
dude I cant read a friggin research paper summarize please

not my fault you have elementary level reading skills and cant at the very least skim over 3 sub paragraphs

to elaborate further on how stupidly obscene the “corporations have the resources” argument. look at the 1992 la riots. koreatown was completely toast and considered one of the epicenters of the riots. hundreds of local businesses in the area were destroyed. most didn’t have insurance and immediately defaulted on their loans. now the once famous koreatown spanning from central la to east hollywood has been swept up easily by larger corporations to feed entertainment and financial districts. 3 months after the riots koreatown reduced in size to the small sector of wilshire center. do you think the koreans at the time even had a loving clue who rodney king was? does it really have to be a innocent group has to make another innocent group suffer to make their point?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 08:49:35 PM by Damp »

if there wasn't riots that officer wouldn't be arrested right now lol