george floyd

Author Topic: george floyd  (Read 29218 times)

look at the second video tho, the mans gear is like waay too big lol
Uh yeah, cause they're short, my gear is also oversized on me cause I'm short.

The looting is definitely bad, even the majority of the protesters and the rioters will speak out against looters, but people have already mentioned how doing it the peaceful way has had no effect, what other option is there?
So looting innocent businesses is the way to go about it? They're just intentionally loving over these companies, a lot of them local or family owned, for what reason? It sounds like their quarrel should be with the police, not these guys.

So looting innocent businesses is the way to go about it? They're just intentionally loving over these companies, a lot of them local or family owned, for what reason? It sounds like their quarrel should be with the police, not these guys.
literally all of the people that you highlighted have spoken up against looting. it's a strawman to say that their cause falls apart because there is looting at the riots. there is literally videos of protestors preventing looters from doing their thing and fighting people breaking windows

and yes, their quarrel is with the police, hence why they smash cop cars and burn police stations.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 11:06:46 PM by Aide33 »

So looting innocent businesses is the way to go about it?
The looting is definitely bad

To clarify; Looting is bad, we can all agree on that, it's not a valid option from any standpoint, and protesting in a peaceful manner has been a failure, so what other option is there that isn't causing a riot? Do nothing?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 11:29:13 PM by Masterlegodude »

so what other option is there that isn't causing a riot? Do nothing?
What do you propose?

This man's killer was ARRESTED and is currently CHARGED with MURDER.

The only reason the riots keep going is that it's "not enough".

It's 3rd Degree Murder, but if it's upped to 2nd or 1st degree it won't be enough.
They didn't charge all four cops. But if they do that, then it still won't be enough.
They didn't act fast enough. It doesn't matter that it was done within a week, it wouldn't matter if it was done within an hour.

This is pure anger and hatred.
This isn't healthy, and it isn't going to end well.

Everyone is saying that their message "won't get across" if they act peacefully.

Well congratulations, I read you loud and clear.

"Your buildings will burn and your loved ones will die. Fear us."

Don't act surprised that the national guard and swat teams are being deployed. If you act like Terrorists, you get axed like Terrorists.

What do you propose?
I'm asking you what you propose, seeing as you're against the riots, yet the peaceful protests that you're all for haven't worked out

I say the riots are just what's necessary at this point
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 12:05:29 AM by Masterlegodude »

yall at this point there's no point in arguing with them... especially with infamous master matthew and sheepo...

all these points have been made over and over. the evidence and the tools are out there for all to use. if it isn't their habit of trolling, then it's willful ignorance

if you're for the loving peaceful protests, complain to the authorities that are currently and HISTORICALLY inciting the violence in the first place and stop complaining when human nature falls in line and retaliates.

there is literally no counter argument to be made here.

can you tards agree to disagree already

there's absolutely no point in arguing with these actual garbage talking points. literal basic understanding of why and how riots are happening and rioting in an american historical context shuts you down thoroughly. for someone who is so worried about their city you seem to not know stuff about anything happening.

so i'll just sit here and let you clumsily argue over stuff we established pages ago until somebody comes around and shuts you up by calling you a 14 year old again or something

or maybe you as an obvious black individual can come up with a unique way to properly protest that hasnt been already done umpteen times over the years just to be continuously ridiculed and ignored
Ah yes when you don't have an argument just conveniently ignore it. How will I come back from this?

There have been tons of people condemning this stuff, including authority figures and community leaders. Funnily enough some of these figures in Minnesota who are condemning this stuff are black, like John Harrington for example! But hey what would I know, clearly you're more informed than I am on my own god damn town aren't ya? Must really hurt that some of your own people, who's voice carries a hell of a lot more weight than yours by the way, are against what you support. Oh I'm sorry, is saying "your own people" a bit tribal? Well hey you're the one pulling the tribalism, you started it! And I know you haven't really made a point regarding this incident but I am willing to bet my left ball you've seen this and are also using this as an excuse to destroy stuff.

The only people supporting this chaos are mentally defective anarchists who wanna watch society burn to the ground. Also funny you're bringing up the 14 year old thing... isn't breaking stuff when you get mad a childlike trait? A tantrum?

say friend again please it’s so funny every time

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1266924387795709954?s=19

Matthew out here deep throating the boot. He loves it when the government commits extrajudicial killings over private property, calling rioters terrorists almost as much as the CCP. I wonder why he doesnt support the hong kong police? Everything he just said could apply exactly to that situation as well
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 01:16:35 AM by Aide33 »

I'm asking you what you propose, seeing as you're against the riots, yet the peaceful protests that you're all for haven't worked out

I say the riots are just what's necessary at this point
Regardless of what I think they should do, just loving with local businesses is the last thing that I would've thought of. You want your cause to have an affect and want people to join it? Because I'm sure as hell that the owners of those businesses instantly did not give a forget about their cause the second that they lost everything.

I know not all protesters are looters. But, looting has spawned because of protests. If you want to make an actual difference, forget with government buildings and property. Not local family owned businesses.

https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1266924387795709954?s=19

Matthew out here deep throating the boot. He loves it when the government commits extrajudicial killings over private property, calling rioters terrorists almost as much as the CCP. I wonder why he doesnt support the hong kong police? Everything he could say could apply exactly to that situation as well
This is good to see! Sure Target has the money to rebuild, but if it's destroyed what about the people who frequent this store for groceries? This stuff is causing a major inconvenience for many. Also good news I think Minneapolis has been more on the peaceful side tonight - but I haven't been dialed in on the news since 10PM or so so correct me if I'm wrong

EDIT: The second I posted this I was sent this. This is from Minneapolis btw. These guys are handicapped. If it were me I'd have just been recording from the window indoors. Not sure if they were shot with pepper balls or?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 01:22:39 AM by Mr. Bones »