is ACAB mostly an american thing?

Author Topic: is ACAB mostly an american thing?  (Read 2902 times)

Amanda's Crazy brown town Beads

Astolfo's rooster And Balls

a cook's star fish baker

armed cats assault ban

in my country there were protests too, but these were for BLM. if you want insight on how it is in the netherlands as of right now, these protests are happening aroudn the same time as protests to allow a branch of the police enforcement to have weapon sticks.
this is the enforcement team that for example enforced large gatherings to stop during the virus outbreak
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 11:47:35 AM by Unimproved »

Yes it is, cops in the Netherlands are the friendliest people you'll ever meet and the only people they ever need to shoot are the loving immigrant terrorists from Syria our weak government keeps letting in.
3 people died at the hands of the police last year, out of 17 million inhabitants. Despite that there's still hordes of handicaps protesting during the COVID outbreak to the point where the mayor of our capital (who is also weak as forget) is probably going to be fired for not enforcing social distancing rules while loads of businesses are going bankrupt since they DO have the rules enforced on them.

Yes it is, cops in the Netherlands are the friendliest people you'll ever meet and the only people they ever need to shoot are the loving immigrant terrorists from Syria our weak government keeps letting in.
3 people died at the hands of the police last year, out of 17 million inhabitants. Despite that there's still hordes of handicaps protesting during the COVID outbreak to the point where the mayor of our capital (who is also weak as forget) is probably going to be fired for not enforcing social distancing rules while loads of businesses are going bankrupt since they DO have the rules enforced on them.

Heb je Rotterdam gezien? Wat een teringbende zeg.
Ze willen weer in A'dam protesteren, Bijlmer vgm.

That said, I have seen ACAB graffiti where I live and where I used to paint quite a bit. Not sure if the toys who put it up meant it in a heartfelt way, though
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 12:35:30 PM by theblocker »

like i know it has all in the name but from my very limited knowledge of america, american police and canadian police seem very different.
i talked to my dad (a canadian cop) and he said they are very different, i just want to check tho, i cant find stuff online.
i'd rather a community-owned/demilitarized police service with a civilian oversight committee or something like that. i mean it would be a good solution if it all boils down to having a committee that doesn't defend the police at all cost as a police union does. like you need the policing force but you also need some other organization that has as much control as the police but with sole purpose of making sure they dont step out of bounds in terms of how the police act.

it's a very delicate balance because if you have only the police with no oversight and strong unions you get them acting really brutally as we see because there are no repercussions to their actions besides bad press. Whereas if the oversight committee is too strong you get a police force that literally cant do anything.

the problem with a private-sector solution is the private sector is geared to make profit no matter what and the profit motive doesn't always align with whats best for the community, even if they are hired by the community.
its a worldwide thing. pretty sure the phrase even came from the UK but i could be wrong
Acab??????
yeah it's that swedish band
all cops are bread
ass cheeks are butter
all cuts are bloody
give ur balls a tug!
Amanda's Crazy brown town Beads
Astolfo's rooster And Balls
a cook's star fish baker
armed cats assault ban
in my country there were protests too, but these were for BLM. if you want insight on how it is in the netherlands as of right now, these protests are happening aroudn the same time as protests to allow a branch of the police enforcement to have weapon sticks.
this is the enforcement team that for example enforced large gatherings to stop during the virus outbreak
Heb je Rotterdam gezien? Wat een teringbende zeg.
Ze willen weer in A'dam protesteren, Bijlmer vgm.

That said, I have seen ACAB graffiti where I live and where I used to paint quite a bit. Not sure if the toys who put it up meant it in a heartfelt way, though
lose weight

what was the purpose of this post
sorry dog ate my keyboard

bitches be like "I love cops BECAUSE they murder brown people, not in spite of it"

bitches be like "I love cops BECAUSE they murder brown people, not in spite of it"
I mean the 3 people Im talking about shot up a tram, stabbed some folks in a train station and drove a car into a crowd so yeah Im pretty happy they shot them? Are you delusional?

EDIT: they didnt even kill him just shot him lol https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utrecht_tram_shooting
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:05:37 AM by TheArmyGuy »