Author Topic: -Blockhead- THE DRAMA | aka Braydon THE DRAMA v2  (Read 4734 times)

what the forget are you saying
19 is a handicap so its beyond me lmao

also

-blockhead- in Zinlock server kept talking about incident that happened 2 years ago and called that kid handicapped because he watched video w.........

know what im not talking about it you can search good morning america youtube  and you will see what I'm talking about

he called him handicap
GOOGLE TRANSLATION:
im a loving handicap something about being called handicapped because i am a handicap, i watch good morning america because i'm a loving handicap.

i'm a handicap

-blockhead- in Zinlock server kept talking about incident that happened 2 years ago and called that kid handicapped because he watched video w.........
know what im not talking about it you can search good morning america youtube  and you will see what I'm talking about
thank you for not loving providing something important you handicap absolutely phenomenal

It's me Baby Kata I have a huge diarrhea If you fart like you don't care Raise your bog rolls in the air Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a When you take a comfort stop You feel like you reach the top Choco balls are gonna pop Its the sound of the sound of the big flop Every poop is so fantastic Every poop is so terrific Everybody look at mIm makin a big poopy Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo apee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a Let me show you magic tricks Brown monkey does gymnastics Tiny turds or massive bricks I like to share my poop pics Every poop is so fantastic Every poop is so terrific Are you ready for action Its time to release the kraken Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a Pee pee poo poo Wee hee hoo a hoo a Come on! Drop it now!
ah i see

Forgive me but how is buildbot any different from using macros? Macros have been an offical feature of the game since it was released. They still exist? Did they get removed at some point???

Do millenials not know about macros

braydon isn't bad enough for a drama dude, he's annoying at worst

not sure why this was drama worthy.. braydon has been handicapped since tezuni hosted prison escape. stop giving him the attention he is looking for, ban him and move on, sir handicapio cigarettegerlord LXIX

He's just a kid who likes your attention, if you feed into it he'll keep being dramatic and saying crazier things. Sometimes I have to call him and and he'll either start raging or he'll step down and be normal for a while.