Author Topic: [V1] (Vehicle) Manco American Express [Go-Kart]  (Read 4608 times)

Hey everyone! While on the topic of powersports, I have decided to bring out yet another surprise to the community! This Go-Kart is self explanatory based off the Vintage Manco American Express Go-Kart, and in-game can be found under "AE [Variant] Go Kart"! I spent all morning composing the model, and the afternoon just to polish up the drivability in-game! I'm quite proud of how it turned out so quickly!

Variants and Features

Default Variant
  • Equipped with a Predator 212cc and Torque-Converter for Low-end acceleration, and high-end top speed.

Drift Variant
  • Same stats as the Default, but included ability to slide!
  • Same front tires as the default, but the rear tires have installed frictionless sleeves
  • Handling behavior similar to the Default Drift Trike

Performance Variant
  • Default Variant, but MUCH FASTER
  • Engine used is based off the 10HP Tilitson 212cc Engine
  • Said Tilitson 212 is equipped with a high-flow air filter and straight-pipe exhaust for maximum performance.
  • Note: The blue and red on the Tilitson are not recolorable.

Additional Facts!
  • Steering animation covers additionally the front spindles
  • Front wheels on all variants are offset to match with the steering animation
  • Capability to lean forward
  • Hands-On Vehicle Support

Downloads

Requires Blockland Glass to Stay Up to Date!

Download via Blockland Glass

« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 08:54:39 AM by Night_Hawk »

i know this is necro bumping
but why did nobody reply? it has like 557 views and no replies...

good addon, dead forum. :(

how is anyone seriously still making stuff for this game the server list had like 20 people on it yesterday, it's time to move on lol

how is anyone seriously still making stuff for this game the server list had like 20 people on it yesterday, it's time to move on lol
k bye

you first