Author Topic: Official List of Pink Floyd Albums  (Read 1934 times)

I can see why the final cut is at D, Roger Waters was a cunt after Animals came out. I would consider Final Cut as a Roger Waters solo Album rather than a Pink Floyd album
It's an extension of The Wall, which in and of itself feels more like a Waters solo than their previous work, the movie makes it less about him and more about Pink but it is primarily his vocals, and his ideas over the group.

It's an extension of The Wall, which in and of itself feels more like a Waters solo than their previous work, the movie makes it less about him and more about Pink but it is primarily his vocals, and his ideas over the group.

While it is true that was an extension of the wall. Do note that during the time of the recording Roger Waters was being a stuffhead to the other band members, especially after the fact he had fired off their pianist; Richard Wright and after the album was done, he left the band making his own albums and a lot of people to this day still call him an egomaniac cunt.

I get that Roger Waters was an absolute starfish but god damn he is a talented musician. A lot of his solo work is pretty fantastic too. Doesn't discount  his music IMO.

Nal has good taste so he is automatically correct
If his taste is so good why doesn't he have Congratulations by MGMT on vinyl?

its a subjective art form
my richard is an objective form in your mom

my richard is an objective form in your mom
pleaseeee she needs it

well now i'm not doing it
Big sad, I'll have to do it myself.

just logging on to say roger waters is god, thank u x