Author Topic: virgin thread (virgins only)  (Read 5118 times)

I am a good person. being rude to bigoted blockland forum users actually has no bearing on that whatsoever, it turns out. can u even point out a specific instance where I said something rude to someone here that was actually unprovoked? an openly homophobic person being polite at one specific moment doesn't count, cus why the hell would it

pig

Here's you insulting Alkatjo for no reason like a "good person" would. Took me 20 seconds to find!

what I think you're missing is that idc whether you believe that I'm a good person. you genuinely don't know who I am in the slightest. I'm pretty sure you've never even seen me interact with anyone outside of this forum. I'm not gonna Engage with people who think I should be dead or... conversion therapied. and you know as well as I do that it doesn't help. this is the response port and I got to completely genuine posts, no sarcasm, no rude jabs. merely because we aren't hetero. you surely will not sit here and pretend that kidalex wouldn't have said that if I had just Been Nice. to make no mention of port, who has made countless contributions to this community, and does NOT have anything remotely resembling the history I do. you're going to seriously suggest that I should just deal with it and act polite all the time?"you" as an indefinite pronoun. I didn't even quote your post. but no, that's not the problem people have with me, and the part about port is all the evidence I need of that
Of all the people you're letting get into your head, kidalex?? Don't take anything he says seriously lol
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 10:10:14 PM by Mr. Bones »

foxscotch i can make you straight check this out

You're clearly are bent out of shape over kidalexs post and everyone can see it, its the worst possible example you could've picked because literally no one supported him in that thread and everyone was on your side.
idk wth about my posts reads as "bent out of shape" but ok. as a reminder this whole argument started cus some straight boy got sad cus I indirectly called him uncool
Also "check the pride thread" doesn't really work when you use that thread to intentionally provoke people.
But again just keep lying to yourself dude, keep trying to convince yourself that people don't like you because your gay and just too stunning and brave for them.
"forget terfs" aint gonna provoke nobody except terfs and if u a terf ur feelings are not valid. that's that on that. also cops. it is what it is
but if you mean anything other than that then you're frontin cus there's nothing provocative about pride
But again just keep lying to yourself dude, keep trying to convince yourself that people don't like you because your gay and just too stunning and brave for them.
I'm sure there's people here who don't like me specifically because of the way I behave. but you aren't one of em. neither is kidalex and a whole number of other people. yall make that clear when you say the same stuff to people who DO act polite even when you're arguing that they shouldn't exist
Also it's a good thing you at least don't deny that you're a self obsessed narcissist, that's the first step.
The next step is to stop loving being one.
honestly what are you talking about, where do you get that from my posts. of all the things you could call me why have you fixated on narcissistic

Here's you insulting Alkatjo for no reason like a "good person" would. Took me 20 seconds to find!
first of all you gotta do your research, half of the latest page of his posts are him being sensible in the pride thread. and secondly he's a cop, so

the point of acab isn't to attack individuals for their occupation; he certainly isn't beating black people and probably isn't shooting rioters with tear gas

why do you keep mentioning kidalex
i know youre obsessed with his massive cum rooster but remember, gays like you dont get to meet celebrities like jerry seinfeld in heaven

the point of acab isn't to attack individuals for their occupation; he certainly isn't beating black people and probably isn't shooting rioters with tear gas
well first of all he probably is doing the second thing at least, unless he just works somewhere that there isn't protests. and secondly yes it is. acab means all. merely by being a cop you're participating in an abusive broken system that singles out black people, and alkatjo himself is certainly not doing anything to try to make the system better. you can tell cus he chose to complain about the protests instead of saying anything about corrupt cops
why do you keep mentioning kidalex
cus he's relevant, in that he has been the most notable belligerent in the pride thread as of late

he's relevant, in that he has been the most notable belligerent in the pride thread as of late
you realize that literally everything he says is said with the intent to get dipstuff cavemen like you pissed off

you realize that literally everything he says is said with the intent to get dipstuff cavemen like you pissed off
u right, that makes it ok

no, what that means is that you are giving him the satisfaction he wants

also can you stop having a stuff fit in every thread about something so loving minuscule and unimportant? man i just want people to have a good time and then you come strolling along with your richard hanging out and fling your pre everywhere

I mean that isn't the point of ACAB.
He is just becoming part of the problem which is the institution that is the police force which is inherently against civilians and especially against minorities.

first of all you gotta do your research, half of the latest page of his posts are him being sensible in the pride thread. and secondly he's a cop, so
"He cop, cop in my brain = bad so he = bad, so me attacking him randomly = okay".

You have a problem with people holding prejudice towards transgenders yet you openly hold your own prejudices. The hypocrisy stinks like stuff. And you really can't put a finger on why people think you're an starfish? You have a severe lack of self awareness lol

You're letting some kid who lives to troll live in your head rent free

"He cop, cop in my brain = bad so he = bad, so me attacking him randomly = okay".
You have a problem with people holding prejudice towards transgenders yet you openly hold your own prejudices. The hypocrisy stinks like stuff. And you really can't put a finger on why people think you're an starfish? You have a severe lack of self awareness lol
u see, mr bones, people choose to be cops. in fact the only way to be a cop is to make a deliberate decision to be one. it is patently absurd to equate a career choice to homoloveuality or transgender...ness

idk wth about my posts reads as "bent out of shape" but ok. as a reminder this whole argument started cus some straight boy got sad cus I indirectly called him uncool

Okay so you provoked someone and they retaliated. Hmmmm, I'm seeing a pattern here.

"forget terfs" aint gonna provoke nobody except terfs and if u a terf ur feelings are not valid. that's that on that. also cops. it is what it is
but if you mean anything other than that then you're frontin cus there's nothing provocative about pride

Ah yes the classic "it's fine the murder these people because they are subhuman scum". I've used it many a time myself.

I'm sure there's people here who don't like me specifically because of the way I behave. but you aren't one of em. neither is kidalex and a whole number of other people. yall make that clear when you say the same stuff to people who DO act polite even when you're arguing that they shouldn't exist

The eternal victim strikes again. It's funny how you try to make the LGBT label take the flack for your own forgetups but lets be real you're just lying to yourself yet again.

honestly what are you talking about, where do you get that from my posts. of all the things you could call me why have you fixated on narcissistic

Because you always have some terrible excuse for your stuffty behaviour and try to shift blame for your forgetups onto every single other entity on the planet except yourself

"See guys the person is LITERALLY a subhuman, I don't try provoking anyone because they aren't people to begin with". Funny, isn't this the exact same stuff you are complaining that other people do to you? Well you've certainly established that if you're good at anything, it's projecting your own insecurities onto others.

This is what mental illness looks like everyone, just make sure you take a step back and look in the mirror before you're too far gone.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 10:38:18 PM by beachbum111111 »

I'll give you one zimbabwean dollar to lock the thread