virgin thread (virgins only)

Author Topic: virgin thread (virgins only)  (Read 5143 times)

lets have a seat in the good person class with our excellent judge of character beachbum111111 who only shows up to this place once a month to unironically call people schizos and coke addicts

Yeah everyone just listen to the groomer over here instead

I am a good person. being rude to bigoted blockland forum users actually has no bearing on that whatsoever, it turns out. can u even point out a specific instance where I said something rude to someone here that was actually unprovoked? an openly homophobic person being polite at one specific moment doesn't count, cus why the hell would it

We both know you don't believe a single word that you just said, why do you even bother at this point? You sure as hell aren't going to convince anyone else here by just saying that your a good person and that all the people you provoke are evil bad men, we've all seen your post history.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 08:34:35 PM by beachbum111111 »

tell me what good "being a better person" would do. respectability politics are thoroughly bullstuff. my behavior has literally no relation to your family values, it's just a convenient excuse
I don't know why you're saying I'm homophobic, I've said nothing inflammatory or said anything homophobic. This is the problem people have with you is that you say stuff like that.

hey forget u my behavior is not ever improving or worsening, its always been complete chaos
Like I've been a douche in the past to you but you have legit improved.

We both know you don't believe a single word that you just said, why do you even bother at this point? You sure as hell aren't going to convince anyone else here by just saying that your a good person and that all the people you provoke are evil bad men, we've all seen your post history.
what I think you're missing is that idc whether you believe that I'm a good person. you genuinely don't know who I am in the slightest. I'm pretty sure you've never even seen me interact with anyone outside of this forum. I'm not gonna Engage with people who think I should be dead or... conversion therapied. and you know as well as I do that it doesn't help. this is the response port and I got to completely genuine posts, no sarcasm, no rude jabs. merely because we aren't hetero. you surely will not sit here and pretend that kidalex wouldn't have said that if I had just Been Nice. to make no mention of port, who has made countless contributions to this community, and does NOT have anything remotely resembling the history I do. you're going to seriously suggest that I should just deal with it and act polite all the time?
I don't know why you're saying I'm homophobic, I've said nothing inflammatory or said anything homophobic. This is the problem people have with you is that you say stuff like that.
"you" as an indefinite pronoun. I didn't even quote your post. but no, that's not the problem people have with me, and the part about port is all the evidence I need of that
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 09:18:14 PM by Foxscotch »

You seem to really be having a problem comprehending the whole "if you ignore then they'll forget off" rule. Alex wanted your attention foxscotch, did you give it to him? Why would you give him what he wants?

Also are you seriously getting bent out of shape over a single reply that was lampooned as soon as it was posted? Because from what I can tell from when I glanced over that thread literally no one was taking his side. This is why you're a narcissist dude, your ego is so fragile that you can't handle a single person daring to be dissident towards you.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 09:31:05 PM by beachbum111111 »

what's with the beachbum insurrection recently? i haven't seem him be this active in literal years

what's with the beachbum insurrection recently? i haven't seem him be this active in literal years

I got deported from Zimbabwe and am just waiting in customs right now with time to kill.

blm and family values threads popped up across OT and drama. not surprised

You seem to really be having a problem comprehending the whole "if you ignore then they'll forget off" rule. Alex wanted your attention foxscotch, did you give it to him? Why would you give him what he wants?
Also are you seriously getting bent out of shape over a single reply that was lampooned as soon as it was posted? Is your ego really this fragile?
I'm not bent out of shape, period. neither kidalex's post, nor yours, nor any of the other homophobic vitriol posted here has any effect on my life. but it is important that you (more importantly, other people) understand that these attitudes have nothing to do with my behavior. you're not homophobic because foxscotch was mean to you on the blf. nobody is going to buy that. it's just a bullstuff justification so you can try to shift the blame to something that doesn't make you look quite as bad

also kidalex (et. al.) obviously will not stop just cus they're ignored, to once again use the pride thread as an example

You're clearly are bent out of shape over kidalexs post and everyone can see it, its the worst possible example you could've picked because literally no one supported him in that thread and everyone was on your side.

Also "check the pride thread" doesn't really work when you use that thread to intentionally provoke people.
But again just keep lying to yourself dude, keep trying to convince yourself that people don't like you because your gay and just too stunning and brave for them.

Also it's a good thing you at least don't deny that you're a self obsessed narcissist, that's the first step.

The next step is to stop loving being one.

Right there are you gonna I want ya to know what y’all mean lol lol bruh is that a girl that you want me too lol lol bruh is that a good person you can have it all right and what not you mean like I don’t want you you was the night I was gonna was the last night you got me off your car so you could go take it to the car so you don’t know what i did it all I just want you know what you want me and you want to talk about to it like you know what I mean you’re just not doing it anymore I don’t know what to say about it and i’m just asking what I want and what you mean you want to talk about to it like you know what I mean I don’t care what about it I mean I don’t care what about it and i’m just gonna is it really cute to you and you know what I mean you’re so like I mean you’re cute but I wanna was the day I was just talking to my friends about that one thing and that’s why I gotta go for a little was the night you were gonna was the night you got me to come over and then I was going on the bus stop at my dads and then they get me back to my school so y’all don’t want me going on

sounds like youre homoloveual. you know homos burn in hell right? yeah, might wanna accept god into your heart if you dont wanna go to hell