Author Topic: virgin thread (virgins only)  (Read 5162 times)

sure. but here? of all the places I could consider showing any kind of respect to straight people you think it would be the blockland forum? yall will happily call me and people I care about friends or whatever your favorite slur happens to be and then I have the GALL to say you're not cool and my only personality trait is being an starfish? eat it white bread

But you've always been like this, I've seen unimproved, funnily enough improve more than you have.
You really bitch about people attacking you or your friends yet show no respect for anyone else and act like an starfish to everybody unwarranted.

But you've always been like this, I've seen unimproved, funnily enough improve more than you have.
You really bitch about people attacking you or your friends yet show no respect for anyone else and act like an starfish to everybody unwarranted.

Actually I'll second this, Donnie at least apologizes when he knows he forgeted up.

so are we really gonna sit here and pretend fox is the sole offender here?

okay so he's the forums most notorious stuffposter (even though stuffposts have always been 90% of this forum's content)... it doesn't matter what fox posts, he always gets stuff on. so maybe the memo here is dont call people friends and dance around people's boundaries of respect and maybe they'll reciprocate?

do you really expect someone to be nice, cordial, and orderly on an already chaotic forum after that? lmao

like it was obvious he was being facetious anyways in response to an already satirical OP. yall really just looking for stuff at this point

how tf is it unwarranted? just open a single pride thread and you'll see why I act like this here. I'll even admit that the OP of my particular thread started out hostile in the first place. but it's not outta the forgetin blue. it's a direct response to the stuff yall pull every forgetin year stuffposting in what were COMPLETELY innocuous pride threads, making "straight pride" threads, filling your avatars with homophobic garbage
Actually I'll second this, Donnie at least apologizes when he knows he forgeted up.
yeah I don't buy into that pickme stuff. ur gonna hate me either way

Unironically try Facebook Dating, superior to Tinder in every way and you can find people genuinely interested in dating pretty easily
once corona is old news there's going to a surplus of unplanned pregnancies, the curve is going to hit abortion clinics the hardest lmao

#FoxscotchDidNothingWrong

yeah I don't buy into that pickme stuff. ur gonna hate me either way

No stuff I'm not gonna like you, you're an insufferable narcissist that constantly makes terrible posts, has nothing to do with you being gay since I didn't make fun of you back when you were Night Fox.

You went from being an attention whore who never stopped loving posting to a butthurt jackass who pretends to be the victim.

YOU are the problem night fox, not family values, not homoloveuality, not racism, not terfs. Just you and your stuffty personality.

how tf is it unwarranted? just open a single pride thread and you'll see why I act like this here. I'll even admit that the OP of my particular thread started out hostile in the first place. but it's not outta the forgetin blue. it's a direct response to the stuff yall pull every forgetin year stuffposting in what were COMPLETELY innocuous pride threads, making "straight pride" threads, filling your avatars with homophobic garbage
The pride thread was fine, the people who made stuff to troll you are in the wrong, but instead of being better than that you decide to become a narcissist prick who does nothing but stuff on other people and blame it on "B-b-but those nasty family men were mean at one point!". Try being a better person and ignoring the constantly trolls and stuffposters instead of BEING a troll and a stuffposter.

tell me what good "being a better person" would do. respectability politics are thoroughly bullstuff. my behavior has literally no relation to your family values, it's just a convenient excuse

night fox has never been a troll period so im not sure where that notion comes from but lemme tell you this

night fox probably doesnt care what you think about his posts especially when its to own the straight up moral degeneracy that regularly plagues this forum

tell me what good "being a better person" would do. respectability politics are thoroughly bullstuff. my behavior has literally no relation to your family values, it's just a convenient excuse

Then prove it and actually be a good person.

Or you can keep lying to yourself, I'm sure that will work out perfectly for you.

hey forget u my behavior is not ever improving or worsening, its always been complete chaos

lets have a seat in the good person class with our excellent judge of character beachbum111111 who only shows up to this place once a month to unironically call people schizos and coke addicts

Then prove it and actually be a good person.
Or you can keep lying to yourself, I'm sure that will work out perfectly for you.
I am a good person. being rude to bigoted blockland forum users actually has no bearing on that whatsoever, it turns out. can u even point out a specific instance where I said something rude to someone here that was actually unprovoked? an openly homophobic person being polite at one specific moment doesn't count, cus why the hell would it