Author Topic: virgin thread (virgins only)  (Read 4933 times)

bisjac more like bisjacking off to the gerber baby

7. you have never had a girlfriend/boyfriend
eboys and forgetbuddies dont count, im still in this group...

Hahaha who would ever have love, that's gay.

Hahaha who would ever have love, that's gay.

Not if there's no physical contact at all

literally the only way to be even remotely cool is if none of those things are true of you

literally the only way to be even remotely cool is if none of those things are true of you

Do you have any personality outside of being a complete starfish?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 01:56:55 PM by theblocker »

eboys and forgetbuddies dont count, im still in this group...
Unironically try Facebook Dating, superior to Tinder in every way and you can find people genuinely interested in dating pretty easily

Unironically try Facebook Dating, superior to Tinder in every way and you can find people genuinely interested in dating pretty easily
appreciate it but this is not the issue, ive gone on plenty of dates i just lose interest. im pretty convinced im the problem but idk how to solve it, whatever 'it' is

Do you have any personality outside of being a complete starfish?
sure. but here? of all the places I could consider showing any kind of respect to straight people you think it would be the blockland forum? yall will happily call me and people I care about friends or whatever your favorite slur happens to be and then I have the GALL to say you're not cool and my only personality trait is being an starfish? eat it white bread

appreciate it but this is not the issue, ive gone on plenty of dates i just lose interest. im pretty convinced im the problem but idk how to solve it, whatever 'it' is

Commit

sure. but here? of all the places I could consider showing any kind of respect to straight people you think it would be the blockland forum? yall will happily call me and people I care about friends or whatever your favorite slur happens to be and then I have the GALL to say you're not cool and my only personality trait is being an starfish? eat it white bread

Are you always this frustrated? Please take a hike and think about life.

A+ on generalizing