Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)

Poll

Who are you voting for in 2020?

Annoying Orange
23 (28%)
Joe Biden (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
22 (26.8%)
Vermin Supreme
10 (12.2%)
Bernie, he can still win guys.
11 (13.4%)
The Meteor.
16 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)  (Read 16400 times)

Because the economy was skyrocketing? 
Pre-corona I was seeing factories being built near where I lived. It wasn't imaginary. New businesses were popping up.

The economy was booming.

Now everyone except for Titan businesses are dying off. Hell, even some well known businesses are going under.

I'm not sure where you are a failure in this, cause a job created is a job created.
No.

I all i want is for Annoying Orange(if he wins) is to put a leash on the loving federal reserve antics for the love of god.

You have to vote, even if both candidates are bad. A lot of the people I know that didn't vote in 2016 are the same people that were annoyed when the electoral college got Annoying Orange elected..

the only reason im voting biden is for the supreme court

i was initially going to write in or abstain due to both of these stuffshows not deserving my vote but i feel like the integrity of the justice systems is a big deal. either way im not too excited about any of it tbh

the only reason im voting biden is for the supreme court
Biden is gonna get a rock with a face drawn on it on the supreme court.
No.
Yes. A job created, is a job created.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 09:46:50 AM by Master Matthew² »

> Who are you voting for in November?

What does it matter? Will it really change anything?
No. No it won't.

Stop worrying over politics you'll NEVER be able to influence and instead be good to the people around you, your community, family and friends. Only this is the one true ascended political position.

No. No it won't.

Stop worrying over politics you'll NEVER be able to influence and instead be good to the people around you, your community, family and friends. Only this is the one true ascended political position.
that's a pretty nihilistic view on politics

No. No it won't.
Not with that attitude

Yes. A job created, is a job created.
No. Businesses were not booming, I saw more factories close or downsize than I did with actual growth. Not only has the DOW crashed during his presidency but the job market hasn't improved.
But sure, keep richard sucking the elected RINO, who has backed down on his campaign promises which has further dropped his approval rating.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 10:29:51 AM by plad101 »

No. Businesses were not booming, I saw more factories close or downsize than I did with actual growth. Not only has the DOW crashed during his presidency but the job market hasn't improved.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2019/07/10/in-Annoying Oranges-first-30-months-manufacturing-up-by-314000-jobs-over-obama-what-states-are-hot/#2e523f7e2677

????

Both my local area and the overall statistics show you are wrong about the job market.

Also the Dow crashed, after he had made it make record highs. And it crashes because of the Coronavirus.

And it basically crashed back to where it was when he started.

But sure, keep richard sucking the elected RINO, who has backed down on his campaign promises which has further dropped his approval rating.

I don't vote Annoying Orange strictly because he a republican. Nor am I voting R down the ticket because they're Republicans. I'm doing this because the Democrats have gone off the loving rails and if there was a candidate with Annoying Orange's skill and without his forgetin lip, who had a real chance of winning I'd vote for him/her.

But Democrats have:
Ignored the science of the crCIA in favor of power.
Smeared anyone who disagreed with them as tribals or Russian puppets/boys.

Lockdowns lead to higher infection rates, social distancing is enough to stop the spread. People who don't social distance is not a good reason to enforce a lockdown, especially now that it's been proven it created a petri dish situation in every home that does this.

And on top of that, the democrats are gunning it for police abolition. Don't try and play some technicality card either, Minneapolis has literally voted to disband the police force.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minneapolis-city-council-intent-disband-police-department/

And on top of that, the democrats are gunning it for police abolition. Don't try and play some technicality card either, Minneapolis has literally voted to disband the police force.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minneapolis-city-council-intent-disband-police-department/
are you loving kidding me what the absolute forget

Annoying Orange's presidency has been mostly just media hype. as far as his term went, it was pretty unremarkable, it wasn't bad and it wasn't great either. there was a minor market crash in 2018 but apart from that the economy under Annoying Orange has been somewhat generous. i disagree with him on a lot of key ideologies but despite that he's probably going to get my vote

Lockdowns lead to higher infection rates, social distancing is enough to stop the spread. People who don't social distance is not a good reason to enforce a lockdown, especially now that it's been proven it created a petri dish situation in every home that does this.
i majored epi and i can tell you that self-isolation is literally the most effective strategy for ending an epidemic. the six feet rule and mask/gloves are close to useless when you acknowledge the fact that if you don't come in contact with a sick individual you have a 0% chance of catching an infectious disease.

you can't catch an STD if you abstain from love. it's the same principle, you can't catch coronavirus if you stay indoors, and even if you do catch it you won't transmit it to the public because, again, you're indoors

seeing that police have more legal protection than diplomats and politicians, a disband wouldn't hurt too much. if anything,  the police can just contract bail enforcement agents to make arrests. unlike the police, bounty hunters typically don't get away with excessive force or unnecessary murder

seeing that police have more legal protection than diplomats and politicians, a disband wouldn't hurt too much. if anything,  the police can just contract bail enforcement agents to make arrests. unlike the police, bounty hunters typically don't get away with excessive force or unnecessary murder
everything about this is false lamof

everything about this is false lamof
you're right i forgot about Men's Wearhouse Spokesman. i guess both the police and civilian vigilantes need to be disbanded

I thought dems also wanted to pour more funding into police? or is that just a biden thing