Non-Steam Blockland Account Not Working?

Author Topic: Non-Steam Blockland Account Not Working?  (Read 1767 times)

How's it going guys. It's been forever since I have: 1. Played Blockland, and 2. Posted on these forums. I heard about a huge hacking situation that happened last month. As far as I understand, non-steam Blockland copies had to be 'locked out'?

I currently own a non-steam copy of Blockland (blockland.us) and it seems to not work, and by not work I mean I can't connect to any server. When I try to connect, I'm locked out with a message saying "Non-hex Steam Key." Has the situation been figured out or has the game gone 'full steam'?

Also should note that I am not on the list of 108 users who's keys were hacked.

Someone hasn't been reading the development threads

It's been forever since I have: 1. Played Blockland, and 2. Posted on these forums.

OP are you seventhsandwich?

It's been forever since I have: 1. Played Blockland, and 2. Posted on these forums.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325891.0

Thank you.

OP are you seventhsandwich?

No, lol. Few years back he offered his profile icon for people to download to meme, I just downloaded it as a joke lol.

read the whole stuff next time before replying that

read the whole stuff next time before replying that
He was clearly aware of non steam users being "blocked out" as he puts it, I figured it only made sense he'd first check Development first before posting here. But sure, let's extend this stupid discussion for 5 more days right? Typical. And it's not like I was bashing at him, I have no ill will towards anybody on this site, no reason too.