new M̶̨̨̢̢̡̡̧̧̹̭̳̩̰̪̙̰̺̳̣̥̣̱̺͚̰͍̺̥̱̜͎̻̫͙̗̙̪̦̖͓eme

Author Topic: new M̶̨̨̢̢̡̡̧̧̹̭̳̩̰̪̙̰̺̳̣̥̣̱̺͚̰͍̺̥̱̜͎̻̫͙̗̙̪̦̖͓eme  (Read 1754 times)

lemon on the chain with the v cut

DUIs? You absolutely deserve the punishment. There is no mental gymnastics around it, you were too irresponsible and risked the lives of innocent people.

DUIs? You absolutely deserve the punishment. There is no mental gymnastics around it, you were too irresponsible and risked the lives of innocent people.
I had a major drug problem and I got treatment for it. I know I did. But I’ve learned a lot since then and I’m not getting charged with all of them.

Was this bait?

this is how my career ends.. . z
im guessing it’s federal because of the multiple counties being involved. if it is so and not an appeal your best chance if you have the money is to find a felony lawyer that can come to a plea long before the case actually happens. around 97 percent of federal cases land before trial in plea bargains and with good reason. cases that actually go to trial court especially federal are either based on the fact that the margin between guilty and non guilty is so thin. however, it’s most likely that the defendants team is so bool of stuff that they actually believe that that margin is so thin either by delusion or manipulation via lawyer. find a good felony lawyer. chances are they already have a professional and personal relationship with the federal prosecution or district attorney(s) that they can bleed the best results and not waste time and resources in a lengthy trial. if you are broke and have to go with a public defender, your forgeted but best chances are to trust what you bring to the table and not what a overworked civil servant can

call now for a free consultation. damp & sons: we law pretty good

Well I guess this is a new meme

I had a major drug problem and I got treatment for it. I know I did. But I’ve learned a lot since then and I’m not getting charged with all of them.

So you want all charges expunged?

So you want all charges expunged?
No. I’m going to take one DUI, one wreck less driving, and one neg 1

because he is jealous i made senior superlatives and he didn’t