Author Topic: helltaker review  (Read 12489 times)

they not even lovey though they're literally just typical demon girls

if you wanted to play a research game just download hdoom

lovey demon gals: *exist*
me:

while im on topic holy stuff stop making research mods for the binding of isaac. holy stuff im gonna lose my mind if i see another

bitches are playing a game about a naked 8 year old fighting globs of meat and teeth and it somehow doesn't turn them off like holy stuff you have to have the biggest case of priapism in the universe if you don't go into this game without instantly losing any amount of loveual drive you had going in
stop putting images of DEMON research in my MEAT GAME holy forget STOP. i dont WANT to see a png you stole of the loving femboy neko u got on the internet who looks like a 12 year old sTOP im gonna stuff STOOOPP

while im on topic holy stuff stop making research mods for the binding of isaac. holy stuff im gonna lose my mind if i see another

bitches are playing a game about a naked 8 year old fighting globs of meat and teeth and it somehow doesn't turn them off like holy stuff you have to have the biggest case of priapism in the universe if you don't go into this game without instantly losing any amount of loveual drive you had going in
stop putting images of DEMON research in my MEAT GAME holy forget STOP. i dont WANT to see a png you stole of the loving femboy neko u got on the internet who looks like a 12 year old sTOP im gonna CUM STOOOPP

Man imagine NOT beating your meat to default Binding of Isaac sprites...

got my hopes up 0/10

damn son i bet your stuffs are loud as forget. i like that

nix the glaceon: the prometheus of our times

who drew that stuff again? he needs his own video game. i'll even make it for him absolutely free of charge so i can drop it on the steam market and immediately become famous

absolutely menacing username