helltaker review

Author Topic: helltaker review  (Read 12488 times)

while im on topic holy stuff stop making research mods for the binding of isaac

what the forget HOLY stuff AHH

ok but now do it uncensored

arguin with a group of helltaker fans wish me luck

arguin with a group of helltaker fans wish me luck
But why though

But why though
me, a vigilante, was trying to save them and redeem them but they're too far gone. they arent even human at this point

you know what else had puzzles
bubble bath babes for the nes  :cookieMonster:

Trust me, when you fire this game up, your little forgetin' nuts are gonna start quakin' buddy. Your little nuts are gonna be quakin'. yeEEAAH YEEEAAAAAAH. YEAAAAHH! You're gonna shoot CUM! YOu'Re g0NNa sH0oT CÜM! You're gonna shoot HOT CUM! EVERYWHERE! And that's a promise. That's a promise, folks. That's a loving promise right there. You're gonna shoot forgetin hot jizz all over your computer, all over your mechanical keyboard and your Razer mouse. I swear to God. That you will bust a nut the first time you play clap that's my money back guarantee. If you don't bust a nut the first time you play, message me.

Trust me, when you fire this game up, your little forgetin' nuts are gonna start quakin' buddy. Your little nuts are gonna be quakin'. yeEEAAH YEEEAAAAAAH. YEAAAAHH! You're gonna shoot CUM! YOu'Re g0NNa sH0oT CÜM! You're gonna shoot HOT CUM! EVERYWHERE! And that's a promise. That's a promise, folks. That's a loving promise right there. You're gonna shoot forgetin hot jizz all over your computer, all over your mechanical keyboard and your Razer mouse. I swear to God. That you will bust a nut the first time you play clap that's my money back guarantee. If you don't bust a nut the first time you play, message me.
HELLO? FBI?

should i make this thread just "nix reviews stuffty games"

should i make this thread just "nix reviews stuffty games"
make this the official helltaker hate thread