[Breaking NEWS] Crash is back Baby! Crash 4 announced

Author Topic: [Breaking NEWS] Crash is back Baby! Crash 4 announced  (Read 1422 times)

plants vs zombies 2 had the same tagline

I thought wrath of cortext was 4? 'less they decided to put that game under the rug.

I thought wrath of cortext was 4? 'less they decided to put that game under the rug.
wrath of cortex never happened, it was all just a nightmare, wake up

Sorry it was the first Crash Bandicoot game I ever owned, it's apart of my childhood. Thought it was okay tho.

Sorry it was the first Crash Bandicoot game I ever owned, it's apart of my childhood. Thought it was okay tho.

For a person who's name is gameboy, you sure haven't played the originals like a TRUE alpha gamer like us.

Listen, I will have to be completly honest to you: All your actions you remember since you were born are a Complete Lie, you are living a fake life in a coma dream right now. You are actually a 47 year old man who robbed a bank with your team on April 28th 2017. While driving away from the city and the police in a car chase a wheel of your vehicle exploded causing an accident, killing your teammates and leaving yourself as the only survivor. However as i mentioned before, you went into a coma after you flew out from the window of your vehicle in the accident, making you falling into a pit of rocks.

And now, after 3 years of sleeping and dreaming, it is time for you to wake up from this coma and abandon this fake life. The police are waiting, the people are waiting, it is time for your judgement, there's no going back. So wake up, Mr. John "gameboy19" Johnson, and remember:

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex for the Playstation 2, Xbox and Gamecube never happened, at all, it's all fake.

Wake up.

normally I'd say only ND is allowed to make crash but after TLOU2 I'm glad they cant make one

For a person who's name is gameboy, you sure haven't played the originals like a TRUE alpha gamer like us.

E That's why I don't this username anymore (hence why I go by as Cicero on discord)

aw hell yeah. i loved two and three as a young lad, same with crash 2 for the GBA. that GBA game is underrated af

Game looks great tbh. I love the new art style they're using.

Genuinely confident that they'll be able to deliver a true game.