Standing against communism and communist terrorists is tribal now.

Poll

Well, what's your response?

"Guess I'm tribal now."
6 (26.1%)
"Guess I'm communist now."
8 (34.8%)
*Loud bang followed by muffled thud.*
9 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Standing against communism and communist terrorists is tribal now.  (Read 2770 times)

Sure, they're Anti-Fascist... but only because they're Pro-Communist.

And last I checked, there are no Fascist Parties that aren't obscure and publically denounced.

And no, calling people you don't like Fascists does not count.
ummm thats because communism is awesome 🙄 why dont you get the FACTS before typing on my computer screen

ummm thats because communism is awesome 🙄 why dont you get the FACTS before typing on my computer screen
смерть богатым

товарищ гуччи
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 09:35:29 PM by PhantOS »

Master Matthew when he sees something liberal on the Internet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Km7yeXDe4s

Show me how many people ANTIFA have murdered and then show me how many people white supremacists have murdered.

Show me how many people ANTIFA have murdered and then show me how many people white supremacists have murdered.

You don't think the people who've been crippled by random commiecigarette beatings matter because they weren't murdered? Do groups only become violent and hateful when they start murdering people? If the kool kids klub had only broken some monday legs would they suddenly drop off the violent group rating?

You don't think the people who've been crippled by random commiecigarette beatings matter because they weren't murdered? Do groups only become violent and hateful when they start murdering people? If the kool kids klub had only broken some monday legs would they suddenly drop off the violent group rating?

kool kids klub has been pretty much non-violent for awhile now and no one is really talking about them