Author Topic: My life so far  (Read 5529 times)

I am in extreme pain and can only breathe through my mouth
the taste of blood gets unbearable after 3 days

I legitimately hope I die and you live on in my place with my life force. I hope you get recover soon.

I am in extreme pain and can only breathe through my mouth
the taste of blood gets unbearable after 3 days
wow that sounds really uncomfortable. just a few days and itll be over

honestly the pain isn't even that bad, it's just that I have a gauze directly under my nose to soak up the leaking blood and it itches like forget, and I can't even scratch it because there's a splint in my nose which hurts like hell if I touch my nose the slightest amount, so I'm being subjected to constant unending tickle torture which is killing me inside

also I can't equalize the pressure in my right ear for some reason

honestly the pain isn't even that bad, it's just that I have a gauze directly under my nose to soak up the leaking blood and it itches like forget, and I can't even scratch it because there's a splint in my nose which hurts like hell if I touch my nose the slightest amount, so I'm being subjected to constant unending tickle torture which is killing me inside

also I can't equalize the pressure in my right ear for some reason

Does tilting your head affect it?

doesn't affect it, also I can't move my head much because my neck muscles are extremely tired from tilting my head upwards for three days to lessen the bleeding

reminds me of the time my friend got a circumcision at age 18-19 and its basically the same thing. its a sensitive part of your body (that's used a lot) and suddenly any amount of movement causes pain and any itches cannot be scratched. you just gotta power through it and in a week or two you'll be breathing easy again

ive been meaning to get a similar surgery because i also have some polyps and i'm constantly sneezing and blowing my nose due to the high sensitivity. also deviated septum

man this sounds a lot worse than i had it :(

here is a pic from then (2017) maybe itll make u laugh, i had two medical tampons in my nose lmao

my bleeding stopped after a night but it was rlly bad as it ran down into my stomach and made me throw up a bunch of times. rlly hope you didnt have that it was nauseating

any excuse to post pictures of yourself huh, e-boy

can you rest sitting up, supported by a pillow?

should we remove your nose entirely?

man this sounds a lot worse than i had it :(

here is a pic from then (2017) maybe itll make u laugh, i had two medical tampons in my nose lmao

my bleeding stopped after a night but it was rlly bad as it ran down into my stomach and made me throw up a bunch of times. rlly hope you didnt have that it was nauseating

that's pretty much what I had, they ripped the tampons out on the day I went home, I didn't get a gauze like that though. mine is just a roll of gauze taped to my face, which gives it wiggle room to be itchy af

luckily my bleeding has now stopped to the point where I don't need the gauze, so I've just been going without, and the doctor's going to be cleaning my nose out tomorrow so i hope I'll be able to breathe through my nose then

can you rest sitting up, supported by a pillow?

should we remove your nose entirely?

i can rest sitting up, I just can't hold my head up very long

I'd like to keep my nose though if it must be removed I'm all for it

the doctor removed the splint that was holding my septum straight today, and cleared out all the placeholder gunk that was put in my sinus to stop the blood clotting

I can finally breathe through my nose again and it feels amazing, way better than before

I'm really really dizzy though, probably because the anesthesia he used when he was cleaning out my sinuses got a little too close to my brain

are you gonna be retarted now or brain damaged ahahhaha retared