Author Topic: a raycast explosive weapon  (Read 1737 times)

raycast rocket launcher. stuffs the ass, pants AND beds of anyone in a 100TU radius
make it happen BLF

see: quake pack op raycast missile launcher

ok maybe something not as op as INFINITY BIG BANG STORM

gimmie sec i'm gonna make one for u <3

wow, this thing is terrifying! very cool and epic thanks :)
would having a large line staticshape being drawn between the RL and the explosion like with the new brick tool or gravity cat weps be possible?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:46:40 AM by maxymax13 »

wow, this thing is terrifying! very cool and epic thanks :)
would having a large line staticshape being drawn between the RL and the explosion like with the new brick tool or gravity cat weps be possible?
absolutely! give me a few hours to come back home and i'll do it

maxy, i think its time you know. _OXBADCODE# tragically died fighting for his country in the Ultra War of 2020. he accidentally stepped into a trap catapult and landed into a tar pit planted by the enemy, Smithstan. he fell head first, with his legs sticking out. the stuck out legs were later repurposed into tetherball poles after the war was over. his last words were a download link to the new version of the raycast rocket launcher, though he never finished saying it before his mouth was coated in tar.

R.I.P.
_OXBADCODE#
2015 - 2020

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 02:45:15 AM by maxymax13 »

- --- .-. - ..- .-. .

rip Brian "Bad" Code 2020 you will be missed