Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31570 times)

Oh I would have just figured that the union won because they got lucky
they did but it's not like thats the only thing that matters in a war

ignore this post i posted in the wrong thread

they did but it's not like thats the only thing that matters in a war
But the reasons for defeat can all be chalked up to luck if you let them be.
"gee, it sure was lucky for the union that the confederacy started losing morale"
It doesn't make sense to talk about "luck" in war scenarios because it's all cause and effect.

the confederates made a lot of good decidions while america basically sat on its ass for the first half of the war but the confederates still lost because of the fact that they just didn't have enough trained soldiers
wrong, the confederacy made zero good decisions. the first bad decision they made was choosing to secede

seriously? tell that to the confederates. oh wait...

get back with me when you learn to read posts in their entirety, and not shoot off irrelevant drivel

What good have graphics ever done to make games good? Absolutely nothing.
Nowadays games take millions upon millions to make. Of which most of the budget is spent on 'game art', And the creation of this game art takes 100x as long as it took 10 years ago.

And are the games any better for it? Pfff, haha you wish.

Look at any new game. $60 price tag. For what? A bunch of cutscenes and some bad gameplay.
Sure it looks good, but if it plays like stuff it's worthless.
Saying a recent game is good is like saying "Yeah I've got a Ferrari in my garage. Is it fun to drive? I don't know, the engine doesn't work".
Why would I want graphics if I can play Quake 2. Or System Shock. Or even Half Life.

gamers will say "graphics don't matter" but stuff their bed when a tree in pokemon sword and shield looks bad

people confuse realistic graphics with good graphics

People confuse "like" with "love"

people confuse "l" with "I"

wrong, the confederacy made zero good decisions. the first bad decision they made was choosing to secede
?????

you do realize they were basically "america 2" except they didn't manage to get france amd spain to like them

amd
please start reading your posts before you submit them

medieval fantasy anime kinda suck