controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31574 times)

lamof sers? in the past year alone we had braydon, kickkat, and fuzztoast
the key difference here is that these people have some degree of self-awareness, they know they're silly. you actually think you sound smart when you make your 10th post in one day that begins with "you do realize" and then trails non sequitur dog stuff

by the way the pokemon games started to kinda suck after generation 5 which was one of my favourites in my opinion

game still sucks though
it's pretty mediocre, tho it was dead on arrival anyway due to Go Go Gadget Gamer Rage

terraria, minecraft, downwell, minit.. lisa... return of the obra dinn... luftrausers.....
one thing i like about the indie scene is that the restricted time and budget and the lack of a corporate atmosphere encourages a lot more experimentation, as well as trying to find ways to do more with less. games like minecraft definitely look that way because they were made by programmers that weren't necessarily gifted artists, and it's great that they were able to make games in spite of that. of course, as a result, for a good portion of minecraft's life it looked much worse than it does currently now that actual artists have come on the team to replace the old textures. a lot of these other games listed actually use an incredibly simplistic style as a deliberate artistic decision, and there are lots of games like that which produce really striking results.

the Primordial Gamer wants to be impressed by chip-frying, fan-churning, RTX-enabled 8K 360FPS high-fidelity graphics, and the AAA industry's lowest-risk natural goal is to provide that, but games that aspire to naught but spectacle, in almost all cases, are going to degrade in value with incredible speed. even with the same hardware, clever devs are always figuring out more ways to squeeze out more and more, and by the time the next generation rolls around your Stunning Graphics! are going to look flat and bleak. so i always applaud games that prioritize feel over fidelity here. make something that's artistically interesting and it's always going to have natural charm, even if could be better executed with current hardware

false
sw/sh gave us falinks

also obstagoon would look 10x better if he werent always crossing his arms.
i didn't say the designs were bad i said the game was bad. gen 8 gave us falinks, centiskorch, and probably some other mons im forgetting

and obstagoon would look better if it didn't exist. yeentard lookin ass

if i haven't heard anything about it it means few people play or heard of it
How Do I get your RSS Feed in my brain  :cookieMonster:

chik fil a is horrendously overrated

their chicken is bland, fries are boring with not enough salt, you pay like 10 bucks for 2 nuggets and a small water, they take ages just to prepare your meal and they always forget it up somehow
u sure u didn’t go 2 mcdonalds bro

u sure u didn’t go 2 mcdonalds bro
Chic-fil-a is stuff, go to Zaxby's, Slim Chickens, Raising Cane's, even loving Bojangle's for way better chicken that Chic-fil-a will ever offer.

uhhhmmmmmmmmm..... popeye's

uhhhmmmmmmmmm..... popeye's

Okay food but not the best chicken place

Okay food but not the best chicken place
idk if it's outright the best..... but no other fast food got better spicy chicken

chick-fil-a is the only fast food restaurant i actually enjoy eating from

chic fil a is The only good fast food restaurant the only problem is that it's always packed and the closest one isnt even in my town

idk if it's outright the best..... but no other fast food got better spicy chicken
Slim Chicken, Cheyenne pepper ranch chicken sandwich SLAMS compared to Popeyes

the 2 chic fil a's in said town are slightly different as well
there's one in the mall and one as a standalone. the standalone is chic fil a so its good but sometimes theres somethin suspect about it like some loving GRISTLE IN MY SANDWICH AND NUGGIES
meanwhile the mall one is literally the best food on planet earth. im glad its still there because i remember going there w my grandma when i was like 11 :pleading:

if i haven't heard anything about it it means few people play or heard of it.
this is by far the most conceited thing youve said and speaks a lot about your character. apparently you know better than literally everyone else despite probably being younger than the majority of posters here