Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 32836 times)

pride month hurts that lamof, you guys have rights already and shoving your beliefs down people's throats just make them hate you.
i hate it when i see straight couples kissing or holding hands in public. they should really stop shoving their beliefs down my throat. it's kinda gross ngl

pride month hurts that lamof, you guys have rights already and shoving your beliefs down people's throats just make them hate you.
i cant believe this was also my actual take as a 14 year old. don't worry kid you'll grow out of it.

i hate it when i see straight couples kissing or holding hands in public. they should really stop shoving their beliefs down my throat. it's kinda gross ngl
oh stuff, an ASCENDED SJW just told me how WRONG i am for believing that gay people shouldn't shove rainbows up my ass and practically diverting EVERY discussion, forum, chatroom, etc to WOAH GAY GOOD STRAIGHT BAD during an entire loving month

oh stuff, an ASCENDED SJW just told me how WRONG i am for believing that gay people shouldn't shove rainbows up my ass and practically diverting EVERY discussion, forum, chatroom, etc to WOAH GAY GOOD STRAIGHT BAD during an entire loving month
every time a gay man speaks he says, "i am gay."

how does it feel knowing that this image explains in full why no one likes you

moths =/= furry ?????????????????

what kinda places have you been to

black lives only matter when the media can profit off of their death by whitey on election year

windows xp was honestly a forgetin meh OS, it had a lot of character and personality but tbh that was it. 7 was ok, and 8.1 was the best but of course microsoft had to make a new OS that is basically just a slower version of 8.1 that's somehow better because "it has start menu now!"

what kinda places have you been to
what kinda places have you been to? once june rolls around literally every site switches to "WOOO GAY LOOK WE LOVE GAY PEOPLE" and you have a somewhat large quantity of people that constantly forget make it known to ANYONE who meets them that "WOO IM GAY IM SO COOL AND QUIRKY LOOK IM GAY ITS PRIDE MONTH AND I'M GONNA ACT LIKE BEING GAY IS SUPERIOR TO BEING STRAIGHT"

ive seen this argument 99999999999999999999999999999 99999 times and if u ask them to show its like some guy on twitter with a pride flag in his name

ive seen this argument 99999999999999999999999999999 99999 times and if u ask them to show its like some guy on twitter with a pride flag in his name
wait for pride month around and literally just look at any company's website

capitalists changing their company logo during pridemonth is a promotion attempt to net more income. period. it has nothing to do with pridemonth. like i said last page, its calling the parasite in the fish part of the fish

its like when sprite or something made this incredible touching ad showing themes of a trans person transition and other scenes a transperson may be super familiar with, which is loving disgusting because its trying to sell me sprite with hardships i experienced as a child.