Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31619 times)

wait for pride month around and literally just look at any company's website
are you really blaming gay people for this still? do you think all veterans on veterans day love when corporations exploit and constantly thank them in the most superficial sense? why are you so dumb???

i really dont know why i wasn't expecting the guy who makes le original transgender Self Delete joke in a server where that isnt allowed and then argues for 3 hours when people tell him to shut up to be exactly like this

are you really blaming gay people for this still? do you think all veterans on veterans day love when corporations exploit and constantly thank them in the most superficial sense? why are you so dumb???
no? i said i hate pride month, not gay people. also, veterans day is shoved in my face a lot less, and my dad is a veteran.
i really dont know why i wasn't expecting the guy who makes le original transgender Self Delete joke in a server where that isnt allowed and then argues for 3 hours when people tell him to shut up to be exactly like this
???????

i hate it when i see straight couples kissing or holding hands in public. they should really stop shoving their beliefs down my throat. it's kinda gross ngl
Being straight is literally the norm. Any other kind of loveual attraction is deviancy and should be kept away from public space.

wait for pride month around and literally just look at any company's website

i hate it when i see straight couples kissing or holding hands in public. they should really stop shoving their beliefs down my throat. it's kinda gross ngl
i hate that too i'm not being loveIsT or whatever

if you put a glass on the edge of a table and a 6 year old kid knocks it over you don't blame the kid you blame yourself

Being straight is literally the norm. Any other kind of loveual attraction is deviancy and should be kept away from public space.
A mindset like this is a mindset against change

i hate that too i'm not being loveIsT or whatever
Don't look now, but i think something just flew over your head

if you put a glass on the edge of a table and a 6 year old kid knocks it over you don't blame the kid you blame yourself

considering the person who's "kicking" my "handicap ass" somehow doesn't have the basic brain function to understand my posts, i have to continually dumb down my point until y'all can actually forgetin understand it
oh stuff, an ASCENDED SJW just told me how WRONG i am for believing that gay people shouldn't shove rainbows up my ass and practically diverting EVERY discussion, forum, chatroom, etc to WOAH GAY GOOD STRAIGHT BAD during an entire loving month
tony is a leftist tho he's literally spouting cnn bullstuff

drydess do you think we have enough quotes where we can piece together pizza having a argument with himself

never said i wasn't an idiot just said y'all are idiots

A mindset like this is a mindset against change
Don't look now, but i think something just flew over your head
Change, or 'progress' can also be bad. Not all progress is good.