Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31599 times)

Any prejudice created or amplified by pride is of nobody's concern but the aggressor's. Smash 4 is garbage, Smash Ultimate is great, Smash Brawl is impeccable.

if i had admin on the blf i could single handedly save blockland

Dark Souls 2 is better than Dark Souls 1 in terms of gameplay. i dont give a stuff what the forget you say Dark Souls 1 is broken af

Any prejudice created or amplified by pride is of nobody's concern but the aggressor's.
that's like an uber driver saying he shouldn't be responsible for transporting criminals after a bunch of people wearing masks and holding guns entered the car

that's like an uber driver saying he shouldn't be responsible for transporting criminals after a bunch of people wearing masks and holding guns entered the car
are you comparing being gay to being a terrorist

do you think that pride month is the blood moon for gay people or smth? 99.99% of people entering the uber driver's car aren't going to be wearing masks and holding guns, they're just going to be normal people, and even if the very small minority of radical terrorists that exist due to pride decide to get in the car they're in no way representative of everyone else who's entered the car

Being straight is literally the norm. Any other kind of loveual attraction is deviancy and should be kept away from public space.
what are you afraid of bitch

what are you afraid of bitch
I'm not afraid of stuff. I just don't need to see people being gross.

o.o

please stop being gay.......................... ...blease stop being gay.......its gross...........

also on the topic of pride month, it's not uncommon to see people ragging on biloveuals, the same people who preach about being proud of who you are. like forget you. however it's still a small percentage im assuming so who gives a stuff, i just want to grill

also on the topic of pride month, it's not uncommon to see people ragging on biloveuals, the same people who preach about being proud of who you are. like forget you. however it's still a small percentage im assuming so who gives a stuff, i just want to grill
oh stuff absolutely those people are loving dirt-tier. same with people who riff on aloveuals
"BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!!! BUT ONLY IF YOU'RE GAY ENOUGH IF YOU ARENT GAY ENOUGH YOU DONT EXIST" eat my ass

Straight people are gross.......  :/

y'all make no sense lamof, pride month is inherently loveist, by the very definition of loveist.