Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 33077 times)

y'all make no sense lamof, pride month is inherently loveist, by the very definition of loveist.
Cheese, you're only 14, please spare yourself and everyone else the embarrassment and your idiocy and just leave for several years, and don't come back until you've matured and attained a better understanding of society and the world as a whole

see i'm smarter than you because i haven't interacted with another human being in 4 years

y'all make no sense lamof, pride month is inherently loveist, by the very definition of loveist.
im actually at a loss for words

seriously? the definition of loveism is the belief that one gender or loveuality is superior. pride month is the belief that being part of lgbt is better than being straight

seriously? the definition of loveism is the belief that one gender or loveuality is superior. pride month is the belief that being part of lgbt is better than being straight
oh my GOD dude PLEASE
Cheese, you're only 14, please spare yourself and everyone else the embarrassment and your idiocy and just leave for several years, and don't come back until you've matured and attained a better understanding of society and the world as a whole

ive told you twice now to quit while you're ahead, and that you are making an embarrassment of yourself. twice. and you didnt loving listen.
by the way, the intent of pride month is to celebrate the general acceptance of lgbtq+ into society, because for literally thousands of years they didn't have that (in some places, they still dont). yes, there are a select amount of people who believe bouncing on your boys richard is superior to bouncing your girls clit, but again, that is not the intent of pride month.
either 1. get your understanding on politics outside of 4chan and/or twitter or 2. just flat out stop
watch as the forgeter tries to fire back

i think everyone should try getting railed by a bbc at least once in their life

i think everyone should try getting railed by a bbc at least once in their life
true

"hey can you shut the forget up i don't want to hear your different perspective something something lgbt something something just because a few a lot the majority of us directly or indirectly dislike straight people doesn't mean we all do it again stop being an idiot stop commiting wrongthink and be lib left NOW"

seriously you're basically me except even less self aware

"hey can you shut the forget up i don't want to hear your different perspective something something lgbt something something just because a few a lot the majority of us directly or indirectly dislike straight people doesn't mean we all do it again stop being an idiot stop commiting wrongthink and be lib left NOW"

Literally none of that is what he said you spastic cunt. Maybe interpret stuff correctly.

seriously you're basically me except even less self aware
I don't know what the forget is wrong with you, but shut the forget up. Every time someone even so much as responds to anything you say, you have to respond with something being dismissive of the other side. You're not doing yourself any favors by saying stupid stuff and then refusing to continue pushing your point by simply dismissing arguments by mocking them, self proclaimed 'Authoritarian Right' man.

hes giving me a loving brain tumor god heeLLLPEPELELPELPLPLP

cheesepizza: *takes a humongous stuff on the floor*
literally everyone: loving stop dude
cheesepizza: what? its just my opinion. libtards owned

i dont even know the point of tryna tell cheese off because he's just gonna say STOP BULLYING ME FOR HAVING A POLITICAL OPINION shortly before sticking his thumb directly up his ass and doing a little victory dance