controversial statement s

Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31613 times)

tsk tsk tsk sounds like hes got the hots for men. not just men, but men built like brody from yo mama

tsk tsk tsk sounds like hes got the hots for men. not just men, but men built like brody from yo mama
Okay but who isn't?

me (a straight man) (i love massive breasts and butts and boobies)

its funny because y'all love "lol closet homo" as an insult but when you look at it you're basically saying gay bad

i know, because all gays go against the Word Of Jesus Chris. jesus chris im pretty sure was a straight man, nobody ever said he was gay. i trust a man who isnt gay.

i might not have been so rude to thebooker had i known he was clinically insane

its funny because y'all love "lol closet homo" as an insult but when you look at it you're basically saying gay bad
Yes, the BLF is one person.
Also yes, gay bad, very bad.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 05:00:08 AM by plad101 »

i might not have been so rude to thebooker had i known he was clinically insane
ive just been reading these past pages and am baffled im only seeing replys to cheesepizza when booker posted messages that go above and beyond the most void brain stuff ive read or seen in a long time.

ive noticed that ppl who have crazy thoughts like this often express that they know or 'have friends' who are textbook to those thoughts. it quickly reveals how manipulative these people are

Yeah, agreed. But take into consideration that I've looked at quite a few large gay communities to see if this was the dominant trend, and it very much appeared to be.
ive looked at quite a few of your posts to see if i could find a dominant trend, and it very much appears that you are void brained. perhaps when youre kneeling tonight ask Him why he left you without one.

and then google about aloveuality
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 05:27:55 AM by Unimproved »

also forget all of you and myself included for making this thread 99% political like log the forget out losers

And again they don't get farther than Ad Hominems. I was hoping to have actual, insightful discourse but looks like that's not going to happen. I'm done with this discussion lmao
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 07:28:08 AM by theblocker »

And again they don't get farther than Ad Hominems. I was hoping to have actual, insightful discourse but looks like that's not going to happen. I'm done with this discussion lmao
You not posted anything to discuss, you've posted nothing but anecdotes.
If i were to post nothing but "Well I'm not religious *but* I know some catholic "friends" who say God is fake and research isn't good and the catholic church is a bunch of creeps and I met a creepy catholic once who was kind of a creep" you wouldn't want to argue that, would you?

You not posted anything to discuss, you've posted nothing but anecdotes.
If i were to post nothing but "Well I'm not religious *but* I know some catholic "friends" who say God is fake and research isn't good and the catholic church is a bunch of creeps and I met a creepy catholic once who was kind of a creep" you wouldn't want to argue that, would you?
I literally posted a study on research consumption and frequency of procrastination of heteroloveual vs homoloveual people to back up my views.

why won’t you guys argue with me about whether or not you deserve to live :(

why won’t you guys argue with me about whether or not you deserve to live :(
Strawman argument. I never said you don't deserve to live.