Author Topic: paranormal experiences  (Read 1423 times)

have any of yall had any thing Supa Natural hapen to you or sumn

i have stories to tell but i cant be bothered rn ill post them later

my basement sink randomly turns off and no one is there

not from me, but from my friend
they heard strange noises in their attic that didn't sound like it came from a animal or something

i always hear strange creaking noises from my parents room. maybe a ghost jumping on the bed? scary stuff

my cat will go up onto the couch and meow at the mounted deer on the wall, not sure if it's paranormal or if it knows it's a deer

i'll be sleeping in my room and sometimes during the summer i can hear scratching and scampering up in the ceiling, we believe it's rats but despite over a year and several traps n stuff later we never saw any of them. are they ghost rats or some stuff???

one time when i was trying to sleep i kept hearing a female voice telling me to kill myself

the strange thing is it did not hear like it was inside my head, but rather like some actual person was whispering right into my ears, and it sounded kinda loud, maybe it was a ghost or idk

but anyways i was not feeling depressed at that moment and i told the voice to shut up already and it stopped

i always hear strange creaking noises from my parents room. maybe a ghost jumping on the bed? scary stuff
go back to sleep

sometimes i wakeup with this sticky white stuff in my pants i think its ectoplasm

i thought you were in the basement legless

i have this picture on my phone that i dont remember taking

i have this picture on my phone that i dont remember taking

oh stuff you found my legs i was wondering where they ran off to

bumpan for interest & seemed like a fitting thread for this

Not really sure if this is specifically the kind of a sighting that counts as 'paranormal', but it was definitely odd, and maybe someones had a similar experience. It was a pretty long while back, either early on into or shortly before 2010, maybe around 2008-2009, so some details are pretty hazy. Anyways, I vaguely remember walking out of the school cafeteria (it was a separate building on our school campus) and was walking down a path, either going to the school concession or the playground, on what I'm fairly sure was a clear day with little wind.

I wasn't all that far down the path when I saw something pretty odd; in the sky, there was this weird kinda-ball-thing. It had some really weird geometry to it, it wasn't spherical, but imagine something more like a crumpled up piece of paper with rougher/sharper edges, all black with a metallic glossy look to it. The body, which was totally still (wasnt flapping around or deforming like a garbage bag) smoothly rolled forward as it flew/glided(?) in a totally straight line north, never breaking its path. As for size, it may have been a bit larger than a person (maybe the size of a small car?) though I'm pretty bad at estimating that kinda thing.

I know other people that were there saw it too, and while I hardly really remember anyone else's comments, I distinctly remember someone saying something along the lines of "thats what rich people use to spy on us" or something weird like that (which honestly I think was just some other kid who heard about satellites on TV). I think I just passed it off as something like a satellite myself too and never really brought it up after that. I don't remember anyone mentioning it in class, or any teachers, either, and it only really came back to me when I was talking about UFO stuff with a friend a few nights ago.

probably pretty stupid and maybe i really did just see a really stiff flying garbage bag and dream up there being something more, but it was still a surreal experience looking back on it

come on man did you really have to make fun of my ride? im just a man who needs to go to work, dude, ffs.

sorry i threw a scarab bomb accidentally 

I ad a paranormal experience.  I had to take a piss at 3 am and when I got in there bloody mary was there