Author Topic: What is your forum avatar from v.1414  (Read 2704 times)

Self made on mspaint.

Microsoft Paint (formerly Paintbrush, not to be confused with the Mac OS X application, Paintbrush) is a simple raster graphics editor that has been included with all versions of Microsoft Windows. The program opens and saves files in Windows bitmap (BMP), JPEG, GIF, PNG, and single-page TIFF formats. The program can be in color mode or two-color black-and-white, but there is no grayscale mode. For its simplicity and that it is included with Windows, it rapidly became one of the most used applications in the early versions of Windows, introducing many to painting on a computer for the first time. It is still widely used for simple image manipulation tasks.

Microsoft Paint (formerly Paintbrush, not to be confused with the Mac OS X application, Paintbrush) is a simple raster graphics editor that has been included with all versions of Microsoft Windows. The program opens and saves files in Windows bitmap (BMP), JPEG, GIF, PNG, and single-page TIFF formats. The program can be in color mode or two-color black-and-white, but there is no grayscale mode. For its simplicity and that it is included with Windows, it rapidly became one of the most used applications in the early versions of Windows, introducing many to painting on a computer for the first time. It is still widely used for simple image manipulation tasks.
you cant do gradients in ms paint

Cblock360 did a sketch of my previous avatar. An empire soldier that blew up the Alderaan

sometimes i draw   this is an old drawing of a character of mine

Mine is from the collaborative horror fiction site SCP, it's the insignia of an MTF called Tau-5 "Samsara". They're basically just highly mechanically augmented humans made from the flesh of a dead god, they're pretty much power rangers, and I get a good kick out of reading tales where they wreck some Eldritch Deity's whole life. Anyway, I like their logo a whole lot, and SCP is filed under CC (Creative Commons) so I knew I could use the picture as an avatar without ruffling any feathers since it didn't inherently have any copyright/intellectual property stuff attached to it.

EDIT: Here's the link to the MTF and some stories associated with them if anyone's interested.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/task-forces#tau-5
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:01:39 PM by bloody jumper »

F-16C Pilot + Flag of the Knights Templar

lots of people to chat with