Car Thread v2

Author Topic: Car Thread v2  (Read 14557 times)

Yes buy European instead
european is just the same buy japanese or you're a fool

european is just the same buy japanese or you're a fool
Why

planning on getting my car detailed friday, then i'm taking it to blood mountain next tuesday :)

😬
Like what, like a honda? like a toyota? You mean the brands that are made in the US now anyway and have the same quality as most US cars? If you're talking older cars that's a valid argument but most manufacturers are stuff these days, US and abroad.

If you don't own the brand new BMW your wrong, their more reliable than anything amerilards put out.
inshallah brother

I need that new Corona bucks, I have to get a brand new exhaust for my truck sooner rather than later. 3in performance downpipe and a full 5in straight pipe exhaust is gonna sound amazing.

2006 Sienna lad here, any fun things I should try to entrepreneur  him up?

man i really went to the dmv just so they could tell me i have a vin. $7 well spent

Gross, who the forget would drive a chevy, eeeewwww.
the car doesnt have a single issue other than suspension wear and tear (tulsa roads suck ass) and its nearing 200k miles lmao

the car doesnt have a single issue other than suspension wear and tear (tulsa roads suck ass) and its nearing 200k miles lmao
Bruh I literally posted my Chevy twice after saying that lol. I've got 307k on a stock block and love the thing to death despite buying a loving first gen motor.

Also back when I had oil pressure, god I miss it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tli_hLt-Ip8
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 05:41:05 PM by plad101 »

man i really went to the dmv just so they could tell me i have a vin. $7 well spent
Well ya every car has a vin no?

Also, the new 2021 bronco looks nice

i4 and a V6, no V8, low tow capacity, honestly more excited for the V8 Wranglers than the new bronco, but they do look loving dope with an exo-cage, KC lights and big 35s

Well ya every car has a vin no?

part of getting my title reconstructed involved an “”inspection”” but all that means is me needing to drive somewhere so a dude can look at the car, and say “yep, thats a vin”. and also charging $7

part of getting my title reconstructed involved an “”inspection”” but all that means is me needing to drive somewhere so a dude can look at the car, and say “yep, thats a vin”. and also charging $7
My last out of state vehicle "inspection" cost me 20 for a vin check lol