Car Thread v2

Author Topic: Car Thread v2  (Read 14262 times)

i4 and a V6, no V8, low tow capacity, honestly more excited for the V8 Wranglers than the new bronco, but they do look loving dope with an exo-cage, KC lights and big 35s
Fords latest V6's are no joke though. The GT uses a 3.5L V6 that cranks out 647 HP and 0-60's in 3 seconds flat. The mustang uses a V6 too pretty sure.

Obviously the Bronco isn't a supercar with the GT's engine or anything, but the latest and greatest Ford engines aren't junk. It's a V6 because you're getting better mileage but retaining the power of a V8. Low tow cap kinda sucks, but to be fair this is an offroader.

Fords latest V6's are no joke though. The GT uses a 3.5L V6 that cranks out 647 HP and 0-60's in 3 seconds flat. The mustang uses a V6 too pretty sure.

Obviously the Bronco isn't a supercar with the GT's engine or anything, but the latest and greatest Ford engines aren't junk. It's a V6 because you're getting better mileage but retaining the power of a V8. Low tow cap kinda sucks, but to be fair this is an offroader.
I just wish the manual was for both motors, it had a better gear ratio and was dual solid axles instead of just the rear, It's sadly a melted gummy bear of a bronco on top of the current ranger chassis if i remember what they said. The hydraulic release for the sway bar is awesome though and I wish this had the v6 engines that their mustangs had so it could push some real power, also I don't think it comes turboed stock which would have been a plus.

le stuffbox acura has arrived

(yes, I still daily drive the crown vic)

Also rather recently just got this '18 Subaru Outback Limited

them clouds is beautimus

Wow, i can't believe they made the Blockland vehicle in real life!

Wow, i can't believe they made the Blockland vehicle in real life!

Hey, the inspiration had to come from somewhere lol

I blew out my tail light on my focus

check it out baby

This is my car, 2008 Audi A3 2.0T. I originally drove a 2008 Ford Focus before i got this and that Focus is long gone, my idiot sibling wrecked it back in the summer of '19.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ILXHm2L.jpg[/i mg]
This is my car, 2008 Audi A3 2.0T. I originally drove a 2008 Ford Focus before i got this and that Focus is long gone, my idiot sibling wrecked it back in the summer of '19.

My friend's brother has a nice A3 2.0T, just of very recent model year. He has wheels, spacers, exhaust, and lowering kit on it. Looks nice.

okay who do i have to kill to get my hands on this thing