Car Thread v2

Author Topic: Car Thread v2  (Read 14263 times)

i am sorry for your loss
it's a blessing in disguise.
might shoot for a 6port turbo (re)build once i save up enough

rotaries are pretty stuff, why don't you do what you americans love doing and stick an LS into it lmao

ls swapping is so lame, so something original

rotaries are cool

today i went out to the junkyard in the cold rain to pull out everything for an eg rear disc conversion

rotaries are pretty stuff, why don't you do what you americans love doing and stick an LS into it lmao
i dont want a corvette brother i wanted an rx7!!!!!!!!!

Buy parts from Rockauto.com

10/10 Oh how much money I have wasted.

ls swapping is so lame, so something original
Yeah just diesel swap everything with the one diesel nobody buys anymore, a Duramax.

see me fwd cummins swap this forgetin rx7 real quick

i've been stuck in isolation because i caught the kung flu but one day i drove my impreza to get my covid test. it was pretty fun.

My Crown Vic is still around. Coming up on 5 years of ownership in May. Purchased at 106,182 miles, now it's at 176,250, plus 11,150 engine idle hours (approximately 15 months straight of idling if I remember correctly). Current projects that need to be done:

- the transmission is getting fluttery
- the intermediate and lower steering shaft are severely corroded, to the point that driving in a straight line is becoming a chore
- suspension in general, mainly the front suspension, is loose. Might completely replace all or most components. Already in possession of ball joints and upper control arms. Will likely also put in an aftermarket sway bar and replace the front hub assemblies, which make all sorts of noises
- A/C compressor pulley screams bloody murder. Likely bad bearings and/or bad clutch
- smoke literally comes out of the climate control vents. Might need heater core. Could explain why my coolant disappears too.
- the aftermarket LED brake lights and license plate lights are bugging out, so I'm working on a rear fascia update project that includes reverting back to stock taillights, but modified with black plasti-dip to look like slats
- center console project -- currently equipped with a $30 Walmart center console. I pulled a console from an '02 Explorer, and am working on painting and cleaning it for a cleaner looking console that works better
- interior in sorry need of a full detail, already underway after I recently deep cleaned the rear bench
- wheels need a fresh paint job
- rust on the roof, fender (already have another fender) and bull bar
- paint defects all around, especially the pillars, trunk lid, and front bumper cover

New basket case fancy civic

today it snowed so i took the wrx and did some colin mcrae stuff was pretty epic

Bump!

I recently purchased this 5 speed 4 cylinder S-10 for $600, if all goes to plan; I'll be fixing it up cosmetically and dropping in a V8 this summer.

Don't let this topic die fellas :p

« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:30:38 AM by Dephunkt »

almost bought another civic