Anyone notice BLM is only around during election seasons?

Author Topic: Anyone notice BLM is only around during election seasons?  (Read 6474 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po2k9Geb0jY&fbclid=IwAR2x_av79u7VaP1-VWZCwxlXWApMPTigsm0HnAIQe4R7rnxUsWuzr7FbRqI

2016 BLM was loving everywhere then after a couple months the entire movement dropped off the planet only to reappear again in 2020.

Everything is a front

I made a thread before asking where the loving BLM went because after 2016 they disappeared. but funny how they coincidentally show up 4 years later during election season

makes you think maybe blm doesn't actually care about the lives of black people and purely exists to get more votes...

nah, that's preposterous!

i follow tons of POC so no i see blm every year, year round.

You talk about BLM like it’s an organized coalition

everyone is a pawn these days, police, antifa, BLM, etc

i mean, it kinda is

i mean, it kinda is
hey can you please either
1. go outside
2. get to know an actual person of color

1. go outside
2. get to know an actual person of color
a) prove your baseless claims
b) stop going all ad hominem on people
preferably both please

preferably both please
doo doo ass

i follow tons of POC so no i see blm every year, year round.

but BLM is not covered by main stream media every year, year round. Only during election seasons

Indeed.
Also saying person of color is just rearranging the term 'colored people'.

It's like if people started saying 'skin of red' or 'eyes of slant'.

If it isn't obvious between the repealing of civil rights laws and intention of pushing racial awareness, the left is tribal.

If you look at a person and determine that you must account for their race when you make a judgement, then you are tribal.

but BLM is not covered by main stream media every year, year round. Only during election seasons
true

Indeed.
Also saying person of color is just rearranging the term 'colored people'.

It's like if people started saying 'skin of red' or 'eyes of slant'.

If it isn't obvious between the repealing of civil rights laws and intention of pushing racial awareness, the left is tribal.

If you look at a person and determine that you must account for their race when you make a judgement, then you are tribal.
im literally not a native english speaker

preferably both please
this post makes no sense i have made no claims and this is not ad hominem

ive seen a lot of articles about hatecrime against poc outside of election seasons

im literally not a native english speaker
Fair enough. But it's still no excuse for many of us who are and will say and do the same.

Just a general call out.